become an editor
the entire directory
only in Projects/Education
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Education
Open Source Schools
- News, contributed stories, mailing lists, information about projects, resources, tools, and case studies.
A.L.I.C.E. AI Foundation
- The A.L.I.C.E. AI Foundation preserves, protects and defends the A.L.I.C.E. and AIML free open source software.
AICAnet - Home Page
- The definition of the mission of the AICA, benchè not still formally declared in an official document, is following: " To be the primary Italian cultural association in costituenda the society of the information ".
Debian GNU/Linux -- Debian Jr. Project
- This is an internal project to make Debian an OS that children of all ages will want to use.
Future Learning Environment 3 - Fle3 CSCL Software
- Future Learning Environment 3 is a web-based groupware for computer supported collaborative learning (CSCL).
GNU/Linux TerminalServer for Schools
- The FSuB TerminalServer (Code name "Dead sisyphos") is our approach to make administration of networks easier and to enable the reuse of older computers
- GPeriodic, a periodic table application.
General Education Online
- General Education Online is a web based project started in 1995 by Michael Viron that provides a database of links to web sites of educational facilities worldwide.
Open Source Now
- Want to bring open source to your school? Want to share your experience and talent? Or just want to talk about the issues?
SchoolForge the collaboration
- This is a group of projects all collaborating together to make Linux in education work together.
- Open source Free Web-based student information system. Cross-platform, system saves time and money, gives parents real-time access to student performance, and creates an online school community.
Simple End User Linux
- A volunteer project currently focusing on Linux in education, Linux in science, advocacy documents, managing and coordinating communications between projects, and hosting related development projects.
The KDE Edutainment Project
- Aims to help people developing KDE educational software for children and teens. Ideas for projects and information on existing programs, news, contact details, and resources.
The Open Book Project
- The Open Book Project is aimed at the educational community and seeks to encourage and coordinate collaboration among students and teachers for the development of high quality, freely distributable textbooks and educational materials on a wide range of topics.
- matterial is a free and open source (GNU GPL) collection of software tools for artists, available on Linux.
Sharing a Linux server under X in the classroom
- Article by Alan Ward. (January 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 26, 2009 8:16:40 AM EDT -