become an editor
the entire directory
only in Data_Management/Databases
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Data Management: Databases
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML
Computers: Programming: Languages: Clipper: Implementations
Computers: Software: Databases
Computers: Software: Databases: Oracle: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Dharma Systems, Inc. Welcome
- Linux based ODBC software development kit (SDK)
Empress Relational Database Management System
- The fast, compact Empress RDBMS ( Relational Database Management System ) is ideal for use in embedded applications on Unix, Windows, or real-time environments.
genSQL - Generic SQL Interface
- Generic SQL Interface using gnome and uC++.
GQL - Generic SQL Interface
- A generic interface to SQL databases, written in C++.
- GtkSQL is a graphical query tool (like PostgreSQL's psql). It is released under the GNU GPL license, and was developed using Gtk+ 1.2.3 and PostgreSQL 6.3.
Hughes Technologies - miniSQL
- Mini SQL, aka mSQL, is a lightweight SQL database engine from Hughes Technologies. mSQL is free for noncommercial use.
IBM Data Management: DB2 Universal Database for Linux
- DB2 for Linux provides: security, performance monitoring, connection monitoring, simplified connection configuration, centralized client configuration, and high data availability.
- Details of the business database products and support available.
InterBase Community Home Page
- InterBase Community Home Page.
iODBC: Platform Independent ODBC
- iODBC is an Open Source effort that provides platform independent implementation of both the ODBC and X/Open SQL Call Level Interface specifications. iODBC deliverables include: Platform Independent ODBC SDK, and Platform independent runtime components that includes: ODBC Data Source Manager, ODBC Driver Manager, and ODBC Driver Vendor listings and references.
- MySQL's official homepage by TCX DataKonsult AB.
Senga - GNU Mifluz
- Provides a C++ library to store a full text inverted index, for the purpose of located documents containing specific words.
Sybase Inc - Linux
- Sybase database products for Linux.
- Project to implement ODBC on Linux and Unix.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, August 20, 2012 2:54:02 PM EDT -