become an editor
the entire directory
only in Data_Management/Backup
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Data Management: Backup
Computers: Software: Backup
Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management: Backup
Back-up Using rdist LG #29
- Using rdist for Backups
Backing Up Your Data LG #32
- A Convenient and Practical Approach to Backing Up Your Data.
CD-Utils - Linux CD Backup and Burning
- A simple way to backup data and burn CD media from the unix command line. Includes a web-based interface for SME Server. Burns data, audio, multi-mode and iso images.
DAR - Disk ARchive
- DAR is a software for Linux, that makes full or differential backups, eventually using compression. DAR, can split the backup in several files of given size, which can be written on a set of disks. Direct access allows fast extraction and filters, file selections.
Linux System Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Storix Backup Administrator for Linux is a full-featured local and network backup management product that also provides flexible system installation and recovery.
Taper (for Linux)
- Software to back up your files to tape drive. Also has support to back up to hard disk.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 7, 2011 at 19:10:11 UTC -