become an editor
the entire directory
only in Projects/Benchmarking
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Benchmarking
Computers: Performance and Capacity: Benchmarking
Linux Benchmarking HOWTO
- Linux Benchmarking HOWTO
The Linux Benchmarking Project
- This site focuses on three basic uses of benchmarking: Comparing similar versions of Linux on different hardware, comparing different versions of Linux on the same hardware, and comparing Linux to other operating systems on the same hardware.
Linux Kernel Compilation Benchmark
- Linux Kernel Compilation Benchmark 1998
- This page is about my port to Linux/Unix of release 2 of BYTE Magazine's BYTEmark benchmark program (previously known as BYTE's Native Mode Benchmarks).
- LMBENCH is a low-level benchmark suite for UNIX systems.
SGI Runs World's First TPC-H Benchmark on Linux
- SGI Runs TPC-H Benchmark on Linux on a SGI 1450 server with four nodes, each of which has four processors, running a 2.4.3 kernel and IBM's DB2 database. The resulting performance set a new world record for databases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2012 at 8:15:07 UTC -