become an editor
the entire directory
only in Projects/Assistive_Technology
Society: Disabled: Assistive Technology: Computers
Blind + Linux = BLINUX
- Linux software and support for the blind and visually impaired user. Clearinghouse for access documentation, applications and utilities, and beta testing.
Installation of Linux by a blind user
- The experience of one blind user of installing Linux.
Linux Accessibility HOWTO
- How to use adaptive technology with Linux.
- A Morse code controlled shell for Linux. The goal is to enable users with limited mobility to use Linux with only a single mouse button. Keys are entered by tapping Morse code on the left mouse button.
Slashdot: Ask Slashdot: Linux and Handicapped Access
- Discussion of adaptive and assistive software and hardware.
speakup Screen review for Linux
- Speakup is a screen review package for the Linux operating system. It allows you to hear all output directed to the console.
UNIX and Linux System Software Toolkits
- Computer Access tools for Unix and Linux.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 19, 2014 at 6:35:09 UTC -