become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Project_Management
Computers: Software: Configuration Management
Computers: Software: Configuration Management: Tools
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Administration: Software
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Programming
- Introduction to programming using GNU's autoconf system. Autoconf simplifies the porting process and provides a consistent build interface for system administrators.
Automake Home Page
- Automake is a tool for automatically generating Makefiles compliant with the GNU Coding Standards.
- A C, C++ and IDL documentation generator. Provides cross-referenced docs, in HTML, PDF and LaTeX formats
- GNU autoconf is a package for generating configure scripts. These scripts are present in a large number of free software packages and are used to detect system features at compilation time. Autoconf is mostly needed by people producing packages that run on a wide variety of platforms--particularly UNIX-a-likes.
GNU Libtool - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)
- NU libtool is a generic library support script. Libtool hides the complexity of using shared and static libraries behind a consistent, portable interface. Libtool supports building static libraries on all platforms.
GNU Make - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)
- Make is a tool which controls the generation of executables and other non-source files of a program from the program's source files.
- A graphical KDE based frontend for compiling.
Linux Bug Tracking, project management, and other tools
- A survey of bug tracking, scheduling, metrics, trouble-ticketing, help-desk, call-, and project-management tools for Linux
Makeheaders -- A program to generate header files for C or C++
- The makeheaders program is a simple utility that will automatically generate all the ``.h'' files for large programming project based on information gleaned from the ``.c'' or ``.cpp'' source files. It operates by scanning the C and/or C++ source code, extracting appropriate macros, structure and subroutine declarations and writing this declarations, in the correct order, into the generated header files.
- A spec file generator. Currently it reads and writes several of the more commonly used spec files fields, like %pre, %prep, %patch, Source, and Name.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2015 at 9:15:09 UTC -