become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Debugging
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Programming: Debugging
Computers: Programming: Development Tools: Debugging
The Cxref Homepage
- Cxref is a program that will produce documentation (in LaTeX, HTML, RTF or SGML) including cross-references from C program source code. It works for ANSI C, including most gcc extensions. The documentation for the program is produced from comments in the code that are appropriately formatted. The cross referencing comes from the code itself and requires no extra work.
Fuzz home page
- Fuzz is a tool for testing other software. It does this by bombarding the program being evaluated with random data.
Insight home page
- Insight is a graphical user interface to GDB, the GNU Debugger written in Tcl/Tk by people working at Cygnus Solutions.
- Leaky can help you track down memory leaks and some kinds of memory corruption. It also has entry pointers for logging addref / release calls. The key thing that leaky does is this: it logs all calls to malloc / free / realloc / new / delete into a log file. The logging data includes information about size and address, as well as the call stack of the operation. The leaky program then can translate the call stack data from addresses into symbols and then dump the data out.
Linux kernel debugger
- Open source, kernel-level debugger for Linux with the look and feel of Window's SoftIce
Linux Trace Toolkit
- Catalogs system events in minute detail, and allows a user to determine exactly what is transpiring on his system, down to the microsecond.
User-mode Linux Kernel
- This kernel allows developers to write and debug code using the normal process-level tools, like gdb, gprof, and gcov.
- An open-source memory debugger for x86-linux.
- Coredump debugging software which works on Linux(ELF) and Mac OS X(mach-o). It helps the programmer to obtain essential information about the abnormal termination of a process or a thread.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 11, 2013 8:13:44 PM EST -