become an editor
the entire directory
only in Linux/Programming
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Programming
This category in other languages:
- A guide for those wishing to start shell scripting. Assumes no knowledge of shell scripting but advances quickly.
The BETA Language Home Page
- Official Home Page for the Simuli-like OOP language BETA. Features documentation, tutorials, and general information.
CodeDragon IDE and RAD
- Multi-user software development environment for Linux and other Unix systems.
DCE RPC for Linux 2.0.30
- DCE RPC for Linux 2.0.30.
DDD - The Data Display Debugger
- The Data Display Debugger is a common graphical user interface to GDB, DBX, and XDB, the popular UNIX debuggers.
- Open source projects, programming essays, reusable concepts. Mostly Linux-centric.
An Introduction To Linux/Unix Programming
- Well written, entertaining, basics for 1 hour presentation.
Linoleum: Linux Programming References
- Linux Programming Links
Linux 2.4 Filesystem Porting Issues
- This document is a partial comparison of Linux kernels 2.2.18 and 2.4.0 focusing on changes in filesystem code.
Linux Enterprise Computing
- Various aspects of Linux in business, including databases, bug tracking project management ,help-desk automation tools,and version configuration management tools.
- Tool for administering the software configuration on a system.
- A Wiki with discussion and tips on the subject of Linux software development.
- An mp3 and mpeg I video/audio library for Linux.
- Offers information and resources, a daily round-up of the important distributions, people, companies and organizations that make up the open source community. Linux FAQ and general information forums online.
- Detailed profiling package. Capable of profiling the whole system, from device drivers to applications.
Serial Programming HOWTO
- An advanced guide on how to make your Linux software communicate with a serial interface.
Social Networks Visualiser for Linux
- This QT program reads social network data (pajek/sociomatrix) and displays them graphically. The user can mouse-interact and calculate basic network properties. GNU License
- Tool to convert QT Translation Sources to .po Gettext Format.
VAST/f90 Fortran 90
- Compiler for Linux, limited personal version is free.
- Programming environment for UNIX systems. The user interface mimics the Borland C and Pascal family of products for MS-DOS.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2015 at 9:15:04 UTC -