become an editor
the entire directory
only in Networking/VoIP
Computers: Data Communications: Telephony
Computers: Internet: Telephony
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Data Communications: Telephony
Computers: Speech Technology: Telephony
- Open Source telephony switching and private branch exchange (PBX) daemon. Supported signalling protocols: H.323, SIP, MGCP, SCCP (Cisco Skinny).
- Videoconferencing application to make audio and video calls to remote users. Supports both SIP and H.323.
- A free, scalable telecommunications application server by the GNU Project.
- Implementation of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). This library provides an interface to initiate and control SIP based sessions.
- SIP based VoIP user agent. It supports Presence and Instant Messaging.
- SIP based web phone. Supported audio codecs are G711, LPC10-15, GSM, and SPEEX.
- Free H.323 gatekeeper (GPL) based on OpenH323.
- SIP proxy server. It can operate as registrar server, redirect server and stateful proxy server. SIP is an open standard (IETF) replacement for H323.
- Proxy/masquerading daemon for the SIP protocol. It handles registrations of SIP clients on a private IP network and performs rewriting of the SIP message bodies to make SIP connections work via a masquerading firewall (NAT).
- Peer to peer voice service. Users may call landlines and cellphones for a fee; users may call each other for free. Source code is not available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 8:45:07 UTC -