become an editor
the entire directory
only in Linux/Kernel
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support
This category in other languages:
- Resource page for the newbie kernel hacker.
The Linux Kernel Archives
- This is the primary site for the Linux kernel source.
The CML2 Resources Page
- Project to create a new configuration system for the Linux kernel build process
- Port of the Linux kernel that allows it to run cooperatively alongside another operating system on a single machine.
Improving (network) IO performance ...
- A study on how to improve network performance.
- A built-in kernel debugger from SGI released under the GPL license. Site offers some documentation of the project and download section.
Linux Compressed Cache
- Details an experimental, additional level in the virtual memory hierarchy.
Linux Kernel Configuration Archive
- Web interface that helps tracking changes in modern Linux kernel configs. Includes description of available options from the source.
Linux Kernel Internals
- Document which describes booting, processes, interrupts, VFS, page cache.
Linux Kernel Mailing List Archive
- Searchable archive of kernel development e-mail list.
Linux Memory Management Subsystem
- Documentation and development news for the memory management subsystem of the kernel.
Linux Weekly News
- Coverage of Linux Kernel development.
- Archive of Linux Kernel Mailing List. It has some features like viewing the latest messages and the most popular messages.
- New IPC Technique combining features of POSIX and System V Message Queues which provides a new role based security access.
- An LKM piece of code that allows to any user, running an user-mode control application which interacts with kmodest char driver using ioctl() syscalls, to redirect write() calls to a second file descriptor. Website contains news related to the project, downloads and some documentation.
MPLS, Linux & Networking
- Information about MPLS and network implementation issues on Linux.
The SIG11 problem
- Possible causes of a signal 11 occurring while compiling the kernel.
T/TCP for Linux
- An implementation of T/TCP (Transaction TCP) for the Linux kernel.
- Alan Cox's webpage, stable kernel release notes, and Linux news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2013 at 14:15:07 UTC -