become an editor
the entire directory
only in Linux/Humor
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Humor
Recreation: Humor: Computer
Laugh Along With GNU
- Designed to provide some laughs to the working hackers - large collection of GNU/programming humor.
- A low-budget publication showing the lighter side of Linux, open source software, and other geeky topics.
Linux Got Me Kicked Out of Wal Mart
- Movies taken with a camera smuggled into a Wal Mart.
On the Design of the UNIX Operating System
- Satirical article written in 1984. "The UNIX system is successful because the minimum number of keystrokes achieve the maximum effort. In addition, the system says very little to explain errors and relies on the intelligence of the user to deduce reasons for failure. "
Softpanorama Humor Archive
- Unique collection of Open Source related humor
- This pro-linux comic is now back four days a week
The UNIX Cult
- Future archaeologists discover files related to the early days of UNIX. Here is their attempt to understand and reconstruct the social system to which the files refer. [Satire]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 26, 2013 at 21:01:45 UTC -