become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hardware_Support/Video
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: Video
Computers: Multimedia: Music and Audio: Audio Formats: MPEG-4: Software
- This is a substantial rewrite of the bttv driver for Linux. It aims to support high performance video capture on Bt848/878 based video capture cards.
fftv : tv/radio viewer/recorder
- fftv is a TV viewer for use with TV cards and Video for Linux. It also features a radio user interface. It can support recording of various formats and codecs including MPEG, AVI. It supports remote control and scheduled power-on/off recording/reminding.
- Linux driver(s) and software for using the TV-Tuning and Video capturing capabilities of an ATI graphics card.
Linux Kernel Framebuffer Driver for the Intel 810/815
- This is an Open Source/Sourceforge Project Site for developing a GNU/Linux framebuffer driver for the Intel 810 and 815 chipsets.
Linux Media Labs LLC
- Motion video capture/compression/playbackPCI board LML33 for Linux. On-line order.
- Developmental information for Linux open source software for digital TV, DVB, receivers, Linux DVD players, and streaming video.
- Homepage for MJPEG support under Linux.
- A movie player for Linux. Supports reading from network, dvd, vcd, file, pipes, and v4l.
TiVo Enhancement Development
- The team's objective is to develop useful and unique enhancements for the Linux based TiVo Personal Television Receiver.
TV-Out for NVidia cards
- This is a tool to enable TV-Out on Linux for NVidia cards.
VIDIX (VIDeo Interface for *niX)
- A portable interface which was designed and introduced as interface to userspace drivers to provide DGA everywhere where it's possible.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2013 at 11:22:33 UTC -