become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hardware_Support/UPS
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: UPS
APC Software Downloads
- Free Linux versions of APC UPS management software. At least 4 distributions supported: Caldera, Red Hat, SuSE, Turbolinux.
- UPS power management under Linux for APCC Products, including models BackUPS, BackUPS Pro, SmartUPS V/S, SmartUPS(NET/RM).
- Program to monitor Best Power Patriot and Patriot Plus UPSs under Linux. Uses init to inform system of power outage, is able to detect power fail and low battery conditions, and to kill inverter on shutdown.
- An inetd server program useful when more than one machine is connected to the same UPS, but only one of them communicates with the UPS directly. [Open Source, GPL]
NUT: Network UPS Tools
- Support page of project to monitor all UPS types with enough interest. UPS drivers in package convert status data from native hardware format to common scheme, let you manage many UPSs from varied makers with small set of programs.
Power Daemon (powerd)
- A daemon which can monitor a UPS and safely shutdown the computer when the power goes out.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 31, 2014 at 21:29:47 UTC -