become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hardware_Support/Scanners
GQKat (GoRN'z CueCat Reader & Decoder)
- GQKat uses CueCat, a free barcode reader from Radio Shack and DigitalConvergence. With GQKat and the Cue Cat you can scan barcodes and look up there URLs under Linux.
Jan Willamowius: Genius GS-4500 Scanner
- Device driver and hardware information for Genius GS-45000 scanner.
Parallel Port Scanners under Linux
- Information of SANE and driver support for parallel port Scanners under Linux.
SANE backend for UMAX Astra 1220P / HP 3200C
- Information about a SANE (Scanner Access Now Easy) backend for the UMAX Astra 1220P parallel port flatbed scanner. It also applies to the HP3200C scanjet, Astra 2000P and 1600P.
SANE EPSON Backend
- Drivers instructions and FAQs for using the SANE Backend with EPSON scanners.
- SANE stands for "Scanner Access Now Easy" and is an application programming interface (API) that provides standardized access to any raster image scanner hardware (flatbed scanner, hand-held scanner, video- and still-cameras, and frame-grabbers).
Sane HP4400C/HP4470C drivers
- Sane HP4400C/HP4470C Linux driver development.
Scanner Button Daemon (scanbuttond)
- A daemon for Linux (and possibly other Unix-like systems) which monitors the scanner's buttons and runs a shell script whenever one of these buttons has been pressed.
Scanners with Linux
- Using scanners with Linux. San and XSane installation and configuration.
Special Linux device drivers
- Linux device drivers for Lifetec 9415 TV card and Genius GS-4500 hand scanner.
USB Scanners under Linux
- Lists of which scanners are known to work with Linux. Also which vender's are working with developers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:56:58 UTC -