become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hardware_Support/Retrocomputing
Business: Environment: Waste Management: Recycling: Electronics
Computers: Hardware: Historical: Retrocomputing
Recreation: Collecting: Computers
Science: Environment: Pollution Prevention and Recycling: Materials Exchanges: Computer Hardware
Alameda County Computer Resource Center
- The Alameda County, California, Computer Resource Center is a nonprofit computer recycling organization that provides computers running Linux to those who would not otherwise have access to them.
- The Computerbank Project is an Australian initiative to supply free GNU/Linux systems to low income individuals, community groups and disadvantaged schools. The Project has resulted in the formation of volunteer organisations in several Australian states. Please check the organisation closest to you to offer support or to find out more information.
- Non-profit community organization providing free computers and education to those in need.
Linux Ecology HOWTO
- The Ecology-HOWTO discusses ways Linux computers can be used as a means to protect our environment, by using its features to save power or paper. Since it does not require big hardware, Linux may be used with old computers to make their life cycle longer.
Mtools - Access MS-DOS disks from Unix
- Mtools is a collection of utilities to access MS-DOS disks from Unix without mounting them. It supports Win'95 style long file names, OS/2 Xdf disks and 2m disks (store up to 1992k on a high density 3 1/2 disk).
- Linux and other operating systems for small computers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2015 at 19:45:05 UTC -