become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hardware_Support/Printing
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Printing
Codehost Inc. -- The Software behind Smart Hardware
- BrightQ printing solution for Linux and Unix.
Common UNIX (and Linux) Printing System
- CUPS is based on the emerging RFC based standard 'Internet Printing Protocol' (IPP) and on the verge of becoming the default printing system for a number of Distributions (easyLinux 2.1, Mandrake 7.2, SuSE 7.1) 'ESP PrintPro' is a commercial extension to CUPS and provides over 2300 printer drivers.
- This project includes 4 main modules to use with CUPS : "KUPS", a KDE administration front-end, "XPP", a light graphical printing frontend, "QTCUPS", a front-end and library for Qt, and "CUPS-DRIVERS", GS drivers.
foo2oak: a linux printer driver for OAKT protocol
- foo2oak is a printer driver for printers that use the Oak Technology (now Zoran) OAKT protocol for their print data, such as the HP Color LaserJet 1500.
HP Linux Imaging and Printing (HPLIP)
- Provides printing support for a thousand different printer and scanner models. Features, screenshots, FAQ, documentation, and downloads.
Linux Driver for the HP OfficeJet Project
- HP sponsored project to produce Linux drivers for HP Officejet.
- A Ghostscript print filter which allows owners of HP DeskJet 710C, 712C, 720C, 722C, 820Cse, 820Cxi, 1000Cse, or 1000Cxi printers to print PostScript Level 2. Project information, FAQs, and download.
PrintAnalyzer for CUPS page_log
- Perl script to generate textual statistics from the CUPS page_log file. It displays information about queue usage, histograms of jobsizes, copy-count. The billing-code-information is to display page-counts per user and per billingcode.
- This page is a list of Ghostscript printer devices and the printers with which they are compatible.
Setting up a Linksys EFSP42 Printserver for Linux
- This site explains the method of making a Window's Linksys EFSP42 print server work with Linux.
- The purpose of the tool is to configure a CUPS server (often the local machine) using the CUPS API.
Unix SysAdmin Resources: Unix Printing and Plotting
- Information on Unix printing and plotting.
- A printer driver for various inkjet printers. Developed for reaching the best possible quality on inkjet printers from EPSON, Canon and HP.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 6:45:06 UTC -