become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hardware_Support/High_Availability
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: High Availability
Conditional Execution Based on Host Availability
- The Answer Guy 32: Conditional Execution Based on Host Availability.
Linux Virtual Server Project
- A virtual server is a highly scalable and highly available server built on a cluster of real servers. The architecture of the cluster is transparent to end users, and the users see only a single virtual server.
- Root page for High-Availability Linux Project; goal: Provide a high-availability (clustering) solution for Linux which promotes reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) through a community development effort.
- MOSIX for Linux is a cluster-enablement technology that provides transparent process migration between nodes in a cluster. Migration is pre-emptive and transparent to the user; processes run remotely via distributed system calls.
Software-RAID HOWTO: High Availability RAID
- High Availability RAID from Software RAID HOWTO.
- Make reliable high availability, data replication and load balancing software solutions including H.A. Clusters, H.A. EchoStream and H.A. Fulcrum.
- Drbd is a block device which is designed to build high availability clusters. This is done by mirroring a whole block device via (a dedicated) network. You could see it as a network raid 1.
A High-Availability Cluster for Linux
- A Linux Journal Article by Phil Lewis. (August 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 4:18:53 PM EDT -