become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hardware_Support/Emulators
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: Emulators
Computers: Hardware: Calculators: TI Graphing Calculators: Emulators
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: Retrocomputing
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Platforms
Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Interpreters
Games: Video Games: Emulation
DOSEMU Main Page
- DOSEMU stands for DOS Emulation, and is a Linux application that enables the Linux OS to run many DOS programs - including some DPMI apps.
- DarcNES emulates a number of different older systems under Linux quite well. Currently emulated are NES, SMS, GG, PCE, SG1000, and Coleco Vision.
- Interpreter for Infocom games and other Z-machine games.
The UAE Amiga Emulator
- A mostly complete software emulation of the hardware of the Commodore Amiga 500/1000/2000.
- An emulator of the GameBoy portable videogame system produced by Nintendo. It is written in C and therefore can be run on any sufficiently fast system, given the hardware-dependent drivers for display and keyboard.
- a386 is a C programming library which provides an abstraction of privileged CPU instructions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 4:17:07 PM EDT -