become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hardware_Support/Camera
- Software for UNIX and BeOS to control the Panasonic dc1000 series of digital cameras.
- Digicam is a simple and easy-to-use command-line utility to take, retrieve, and delete pictures from a Kodak DC21x camera.
- gPhoto is a free, redistributable digital camera software application for Unix-like systems. It supports 90+ different digital camera models from various vendors. Featuring GTK+-based graphical user interface similar to the GIMP and GNOME desktop applications, Command line interface, Thumbnail preview, HTML Gallery engine, and Live Camera! preview.
Logitech QuickCam VC
- Source code and forum for USB driver.
Project details for gDC3-Play
- Digital camera software for cameras using the DC-3 protocol, such as the Ricoh RDC-300, 300Z, and 4300.
Using a Konica KD-200Z Digicam with Linux
- Kernel patch for using a Konica KD-200Z digicam with Linux, also makes the Minolta DiMAGE E203 work
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2015 at 9:33:27 UTC -