become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hardware_Support/CD_Systems
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: CD Systems
Abcde - A Better CD Encoder
- Abcde is a frontend program to cdparanoia, wget, cd-discid, id3, and your favorite mp3 encoder (defaults to lame). Grabs an entire CD and converts each track to MP3, then ID3-tags each file, with one command.
bchunk - BinChunker for Unix
- Change .bin .cue or .raw formats into ISOs.
CD Builder (cdb)
- CD builder is a CD cue sheet and subcode generating tool for Linux/UNIX. Its goal is to generate subcodes for DAO and raw mode capable CD-R drives.
- A long FAQ for CD recording.
cdctl home page
- Cdctl is a program similar to eject which can eject your CD-ROM/DVD drive. Cdctl provides a user interface to the 2.2 kernel's uniform cdrom driver's ioctl calls, and most 2.0 cdrom drivers (ide-cd and scsi).
CDDA Capable Drive List
- Table of known CDDA compatible CD drives.
- The unix CD ripping tool.
cdp - cd-playing simplicity.
- cdp is a console-mode ncurses-based CD player which also features a command-line CD controller.
Configuring an IDE/ATAPI CD-ROM burner
- This tutorial describes the steps to follow to configure a Linux system for CD-ROM burning.
Linux Focus CD article.
- How to use your CD-ROM under Linux.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 24, 2013 12:53:26 PM EST -