become an editor
the entire directory
only in Distributions/User_Assembled
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Distributions: User Assembled
Building a Minimal Linux System from Source Code
- Documentation with an aim towards understanding the theory behind the concept. From Power Up To Bash Prompt.
Linux From Scratch: LFS
- Assemble your own Linux system. Includes all software and an easy to follow guide.
- The last a.out Linux distribution: uses a.out executables.
Pocket Linux Guide
- Design and build a small, diskette-based GNU/Linux system from source code with a focus on good design techniques, adherence to standards and the capability for future expansion.
- Networked Linux distribution and bootable system that fits on 12MB of media, so small that an image can be put on a business-card sized/shaped CD-ROM, suitable for wallet or purse.
Setting up a secure RedHat Linux 6.2 server
- Setting up a secure server using RedHat Linux and LinuxFromScratch.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 17, 2013 11:03:53 AM EST -