become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tiny/Embedded
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Distributions: Tiny: Floppy Sized
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Embedded
- Embedded Linux OS for smart devices. Descriptions, lists, boot strategies, cross development, training, and ordering information.
Embedded Debian Project
- Unofficial project to develop embedded Debian GNU/Linux, and make it a natural choice for embedded uses.
Gargoyle Router Management Utility
- An OpenWrt distribution which aims to be easy to use through a simplified Web interface. Documentation, screenshots, support forum.
iMedia Embedded Linux
- Commercial embedded Linux distribution for mini-ITX / x86 systems.
- Based on OpenWrt, doesn't include any non-free software or binary blobs. News, documentation, list of targeted platforms, download links.
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall
- An easy to use embedded Linux network appliance for use in small office, home office, and home automation environments primarily used as a gateway/router/firewall for Internet.
- Midori Linux is an Open Source project for delivering system software on small devices. It includes a build system, a Linux kernel with memory- and storage-conserving features, and system-level support for normal Linux software on platforms which might otherwise require custom "embedded" applications
- Offering open source software solutions for the embedded Linux systems market.
- A GNU/Linux based firmware program for embedded devices such as residential gateways and routers.
- A small Linux distribution aimed at embedded devices. One of the goals of PeeWeeLinux is to make the configuration and installation of the Linux OS on an embedded platform "as painless as possible".
- Information concerning the RedBoot embedded system boot monitor and debug firmware.
- Embedded Linux/Microcontroller Project, a port of GNU/Linux for various microcontrollers and microprocessors. General information along with related projects, CVS repository and a download section.
- Provides embedded Linux based software distribution for wireless and wired appliances.
The Ångström Distribution
- Designed for handhelds, set top boxes and network storage devices. Includes FAQ, package browser and project Wiki.
Usenet comp.os.linux.embedded -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 25, 2014 at 18:32:00 UTC -