become an editor
the entire directory
only in Distributions/Fedora
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Distributions: Red Hat
This category in other languages:
- A Linux based operating system. Download, documentation, FAQ, and wiki. Official site.
- A home server software distribution for SOHO environments. Has an app store and runs atop Fedora or Ubuntu installations.
- A third party rpm repository. Includes packages which are not included in the official Fedora repositories.
Boston University Linux
- A derivative of Fedora and CentOs specifically tailored to Boston University.
Clemson Linux Initiative
- A collection of articles for members of the Clemson community running Fedora Core Linux on Clemson recommended laptops.
- An alternative repository with RPM packages for Red Hat, RHEL, CentOS and Fedora.
DistroWatch.com: Fedora Project
- Pointers to Fedora resources and reviews; and a detailed feature list of each version.
Dries RPM Repository
- An alternative repository of RPM packages.
- A site where Fedora contributors can upload files for sharing out with the world.
- Created by Fedora community peers to bring quality how-to solutions.
- A variety of statistics about Fedora's usage. Including yum connections and smolt registrations.
The fedora-list Archives
- Browse or download postings of the fedora-list mailing list.
- A community support forum for Fedora.
- Hosts the libdvdcss package which allows to access DVDs without having to bother about the decryption.
Polaz RPM repository
- Custom private rpm repository with packages built on demand of users-
- Provides a repository that can be accessed using yum and PackageKit for software that the Fedora Project or Red Hat do not want to ship.
RPM packages for Fedora
- Offers several RPM packages for Fedora, usually not available in the official repository.
- A repository of add-on packages for Fedora. Contains packages not available from the standard repositories.
The Unofficial Fedora FAQ
- Explains how to play MP3s, play DVDs, install Flash, see PDFs and other useful tips for Fedora users.
- History of released versions and the relation with Red Hat.
Usenet linux.redhat -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2013 at 21:05:57 UTC -