become an editor
the entire directory
only in Linux/Companies
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Companies
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Products
This category in other languages:
- Linux-based embedded systems, real-time and high availability solutions.
- Linux kernel and open source software development and consultancy.
Eridani Star System
- A Red Hat variant Linux distribution, kept as up-to-date as possible. Other popular distributions and older versions also available.
General Technics Rackmount Computers
- Linux rack mount hardware required for applications such as Industrial PCs, RAID Enclosures, data acquisition, and process control projects.
- Consulting, installation, support and computer-security services to businesses.
- Linux-based computer systems, installation, migration, training, support, service, application programming, performance tuning.
IBM Linux Portal - Linux at IBM
- Overview on many projects where IBM uses and implements Linux for its customers and also related software and documentation can be found here.
KrystalBox Technologies, Inc.
- Linux, open source solutions, support, service.
- Products include books, applications, distributions, hardware, and merchandise.
- Linux-compatible hardware, software, support, and books.
- Provides software, support, services, news to Linux market; promotes Debian GNU/Linux, home of AdminForce Remote.
- UK based firm providing Linux systems, software and support to corporate and individual clients. SuSE, Red Hat, Mandrake, other distributions.
Open Source and Linux from HP
- Products include servers and clusters. News, documentation, product information, and event calendar.
- High performance computing solutions based on Open Source systems such as Linux Beowulf clusters.
- Professional Linux and Unix goods, services, support, training.
- Distributor of commercial and GPL'd Linux/BSD distributions, games and books. Also provides custom built and preloaded Linux Workstations and Servers.
- Secure server platforms and artificial intelligence-based server management services to simplify networks, and cut maintenance, software licensing costs. Firegate is 1st Linux server OS to be self-managing, can be used by non-Linux administrators in small, mid-size businesses (SMB).
- Consulting services, software development, Linux support and systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 5:35:06 AM EDT -