become an editor
the entire directory
only in X11/Servers
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Software
- X Servers for PC-based graphics cards
ATI Radeon Linux How-To
- Information on how to install, configure, and maintain an ATI Radeon graphics card on various Linux distributions.
- A port of the X Window System to Microsoft Windows, originally deduced from XFree86.
- Linux drivers and software for using the tv-tuning and video capturing capabilities of an ATI graphics card.
Hummingbird Ltd. Connectivity Products
- Exceed X Windows Server for Windows-based PCs.
i810 with XFree86 4.x HOWTO
- Information on how to make XFree86 4.x running on Intel's i810 graphics chipset by using special features of the 2.2.18 and 2.4.x kernels. [PDF]
- Provide SecurePro, an X-Server product integrating the Microsoft Windows and X Window System environments using SSH. Also XSecurePro64 (version for 64-bit Microsoft Windows) and XConnectPro (an X-Server product with included TCP/IP, FTP, TFTP, LPR, LPD, TELNET and NFS support).
- X display server from MicroImages, available for Windows with 15 days trial period and for MacOS for free.
NVIDIA installer howto for SUSE Linux users
- Information on how to use the NVIDIA installer to install graphics drivers on an SUSE Linux system.
Nvidia Unix Drivers Portal Page
- Nvidia Graphics Drivers for Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris.
StarNet Communications Corp.
- Makes X-Win32, an X Windows server for PCs running Microsoft Windows 32-bit: 95-98-Me/NT-2000-XP.
TV-Out Patch for radeon driver in Xorg 7 CVS
- The patch for enabling tv-out for Radeon cards for Xorg 7.
- A X windows server for windows-based PCs.
- Target is to provide a less monolithic and modernized X and to be more open than the XFree86 project. The project forked from XFree86 with version 4.4 RC2 due to a license change after it.
- X server for libGGI.
Xi Graphics, Inc
- Developers of Accelerated-X, graphics drivers for Linux and UNIX-based operating systems.
XLink Technology, Inc.
- Makes Omni-X high-performance 32-bit X Windows Server for PCs running MS Windows 32-bit; turns PC AT, 386, 486, Pentium into full function X Windows server. Runs over MS Windows, built-in TCP/IP stack, all windows fully integrated with MS Windows environment, are sized, opened, closed easily.
XWinLogon Win32 X Server
- Cygwin X Server with a graphical front end to make it easy for Windows users to log in to Linux/UNIX boxes. [Open software, GPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2014 at 9:45:03 UTC -