become an editor
the entire directory
only in X11/Applications
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Software
DDD - Data Display Debugger
- A graphical front-end for command-line debuggers such as GDB, DBX, WDB, Ladebug, JDB, XDB, the Perl debugger, or the Python debugger.
dxpc - the Differential X Protocol Compresser
- dxpc is a compressor designed to speed up X11 applications over low-bandwidth links (like dialup PPP connections)
- A collaborative X screensaver for users with high bandwidth.
- A suite of free X Window drawing editors for PostScript, TeX, and web graphics production, as well as an embeddable and extendable vector graphic shell.
John's World of XV
- Multi-format image viewer with some editing capabilities.
- A filemanager for X-Window. It should run on all POSIX-conforming systems. [Open source, GPL]
- An X program that will allow two machines to be controlled from the same keyboard and mouse. One machine must run X Window, the other can run X Window or Microsoft Windows.
XFIG Drawing Program for X Window System
- XFIG Drawing program software and related documention, libraries, drawings, and pointers.
XFig, FIG and associated software
- Links and information related to XFig and other software which uses the FIG graphics format.
Xmcd - X11/Motif CD Player
- CD audio player software for UNIX.
Xmmix - X11/Motif audio mixer
- Premium audio mixer application for Linux (also works on other platforms running the 4Front Open Sound System (OSS) driver.
XMX Home Page
- An X Protocol Multiplexor
- Displays dynamically-updated small bar charts representing CPU load, memory usage, swap usage, paging, disk activity and interrupts.
- A viewer for Portable Documentat Format (PDF) files.
- A screen saver and locker for the X Window system.
- Use the Xstep-3.5.1 library and can be used in Linux shell scripts to ask for user input and to draw GUI's for the X Window system.
- An X Window icon manager that runs under Linux and FreeBSD.
- A virtual (graphical) keboard for X Window system.
- A simple GUI for XKB (X KeyBoard extension) and just sends commands to and accepts events from XKB. [Open source, Artistic license]
Usenet comp.infosystems.www.browsers.x -
Usenet comp.windows.x.apps -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 10, 2014 at 11:35:15 UTC -