become an editor
the entire directory
only in Toolkits/Qt
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Toolkits: Qt
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries: Graphics
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: KDE
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Libraries
This category in other languages:
- A set of build system files to enable building Qt applications on all supported platforms using the autoconf / automake system (.m4 file) or the pkg-config system (.pc file).
The Independent Qt Tutorial
- A Tutorial covering basic programming using Qt as well as advanced topics like XML, Input Validation and Qwt - Qt Widgets for Technical Applications.
Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
- A small international software company with headquarters in Värmland in Sweden that provides Qt/C software development tools and consulting.
- An extension library for Qt providing a suite of cross-platform utility classes to add functionality not readily available in the Qt toolkit by Qt Development Frameworks, Nokia.
Python and Qt2
- Information about using Python with Qt2.
- A test framwork for Qt applications to perform unit testing, as described for example in Extrem Programming.
- A table widget for Troll Tech's Qt-GUI toolkit which looks similar to the `detailed list' of Windows 95.
QMWEdit (Qt Multi Window Editor)
- A simple editor (IDE) for small C/C++ projects. The editor is based on Qt libraries 2.2.x. The goal of the project is to have an easy to use editor which provides a lot of features.
- A visual process manager, an X11 version of "top" or "ps" that displays processes in a window and lets you sort and manipulate them.
- A screen architect for the Qt widget set.
- CUPS front-end and library for Qt.
- A simple DMM readout software including a configurable recorder.
- A Gnutella client for Linux written in C++ using the Qt libraries.
- A GUI application builder which utilizes the Qt2 Toolkit.
- Web discussion forum for Qt related topics.
- A graphical environment for Linux on a handheld PC or small device. Provides links to information about the product, SDKs for enhancements and FAQs.
- A visual interface for the parted application that can create and resize disk partitions. News, screenshots, downloads.
- A unit testing framework for c++, originally based on CppUnit 1.5 written by Michael Feathers. All code has been refactored and ported to exclusively use Qt 3.0 as it base library.
- A simple graphical front-end to wvdial.
Qwt - Qt Widgets for Technical Applications
- Describes the library including source documentation as well as screenshots and downloads.
- Library provides a small set of specialized QGLWidgets for the visualization of scientific data. This includes mouse/keyboard handling as well as pixmap and vectorized (PS,PDF) output.
- A stripped down version of Qt 3.x that has been put together to use as a backend library and provides all the necessary library classes to comfortably develop in a C++ environment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2014 at 3:14:30 UTC -