become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gtk/Glade
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Toolkits: Gtk: Glade
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: GNOME: Programming: Language Bindings
- An Eiffel code generator that parses XML files produced by Glade.
- GTK+ based user interface builder.
Glade for Win32
- Win32 port of Glade with platform specified problems fixed.
- an extension to glade to create c++ sources.
- Perl generator for Glade.
- Python generator for Glade.
- OpenGL and GtkGLArea bindings for Guile.
- Builds the interface from a glade XML file at runtime. This way you can change the look of a program without needing to recompile.
Snapper Development System
- An XML based application compiler and thin client. The compiler incorporates Glade XML, Perl/TCL/Python scripts, and object extensions into a single XML file. The thin client provides a high level API and runs the application from the XML file. [Open source, GPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 10:04:01 PM EDT -