become an editor
the entire directory
only in Toolkits/Gtk
Computers: Software: Graphics: Image Editing: The GIMP
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: GNOME
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Libraries
This category in other languages:
GTK+: GIMP Toolkit
- Library to build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) originally for X Window. Designed to be small, efficient, flexible. Coded in C, in very object-oriented style. Language bindings: C++, Perl, Python, Objective-C, Guile. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A nice graphical application launcher, it displays icons around the mouse with transparency. [Open source, GPL]
gFTP Official Homepage
- Free multithreaded ftp client for *NIX based machines running X11R6 or later.
GTK File Browser
- A Microsoft's Explorer like tool for browsing and manipulating folders, files, devices and (in future) different networks.
- Discussion forum for GTK+ and programming.
GTK+ Reference Manual
- GTK+ reference documentation.
Gtk+ Widget Factory
- A program to quickly create a new Gtk Object/Widget.
- "Windows impersonator" is a GTK theme that blends well into the Windows desktop environment.
- A source code editor widget for GTK+. It is currently used, in one version or another, in several GTK+/GNOME applications, including gIDE, VDKBuilder, GXEdit, and Bluefish. [Open source, LGPL]
- A useful set of widgets for creating GUI's for the Xwindows system using GTK+.
- Provides C++ wrappers for GtkExtra, for use with Gtk--. This includes the GtkPlot and GtkSheet widgets, among others.
- GTK sound tracker module player.
- A GTK2 widget server. (Python, Ruby, GTK2) [Open source, OS Independent]
- This library implements a full callback system for use in widget libraries, abstract interfaces, and general programming. It is a complete library with the ability to connect an abstract callback to a class method, function, or function object.
Loki Setup Graphic Installer
- Automated GUI installer and setup utility for the X Window System.
TiLP - Ti Linking Program
- Formerly GtkTiLink, provides GtkDll and GtkHeader-Installation packages for Windows.
- Win32 ports of GTK, Glade, Libglade, gtkextra, GWF. Visual automatic code generator and complete Windows programming environment. Uses Tors libraries for the packages.
ZMW - A Zero Memory Widget Library
- A C library allowing to create GTK based GUI with not a single bit of memory per widget.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 15:05:08 UTC -