become an editor
the entire directory
only in Toolkits/FLTK
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Toolkits: FLTK
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries
- The Fast Light Toolkit is a cross-platform Graphical User Interface library written in C++. Site includes downloads, documentation, screenshots of widgets, developer information, and discussion forums. [LGPL]
Beginner FLTK Tutorial
- A tutorial for those C++ programmers who wish just to start coding FLTK applications.
Equinox Desktop Environment
- A small graphical desktop environment for UNIX operating systems [GPL, LGPL].
Erco's FLTK Cheat Page
- A collection of short example codes of frequent use that can be cut and paste.
- A cross platform tool for the Fast Artificial Neural Network (FANN) library. It can detect the optimum parameters for an artificial neural network (ANN).
- Is a FLTK Canvas implementing the Arcball rotation control based on quaternions.
- Is a drop in replacement for Fl_Text_Editor and Fl_Text_Display widgets with ability to highlight the text and modify it with embeded Scheme scripting language.
- Interconnected widgets for custom data structures that follow a tree of nodes.
Fl_RichTextDisplay and Fl_RichTextEditor
- A text display and editor widgets more featured than those distributed with the library.
- A generic row/column widget to encapsulate rows and columns of any kind of widgets, or even custom widgets that are entirely based on the low level.
- A widget that supports VT100 terminal emulation sequences.
- A basic image viewer.
FLTK 1.3.0 Tutorial
- An step by step tutorial with the most common widgets of the FLTK toolkit. [PDF]
- A dockable window framework providing of advance customizable toolbar and window with docking, floating and other functionalities.
- This is the official general discussions about the FLTK library; questions, problems compiling/installing, etc.
FLTK Programs and Widgets
- A back propagation neural network class developed to fit the FLTK library, and a contour widget which allow to built 2D and 3D graphs from a regular or scattered set of data.
FLTK Video Tutorials
- A collection of flash videos tutorials showing how to develop programs and how use the graphic tool Fluid, which is include into the library distribution.
- A forum for discussions on the use of the library.
- A patch that creates a new scheme for FLTK with a glossy look. It also changes the default colors for Linux FLTK applications.
- A data plotting package, handles both curves (2D) and surfaces (3D), including 2D plots styles, such as lines, points, lines with points, error bars and impulses. 3D surfaces are plotted as a colour map. Supports PostScript, Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) and Portable Document Format (PDF) output files. It can be use as standalone program and as C++ classes library.
- A meshing tool for academic problems with parametric input and advanced visualization capabilities, integrating a build-in CAD engine and post-processor to generate automatic three dimensional finite element grid.
- A front end widget to embed the command driven interactive function plotting program Gnuplot into your applications.
- A generic data visualization tool to display a scrolling graph for a data source on stdin.
- A binding of the FLTK widget set to the language Lua.
- A visualization program for matrix data. Data is displayed inside the main window as 2D color field and two orthogonal 1D slices can be chosen in additional.
Mikes FLTK Widgets and Programs
- A set of widgets for instrumentation interface and 2D data plotting.
- An OpenGL widget library that provides of three dimensional manipulation such as: translating, zooming, rotation, prescribed projections and windowing zoom.
- For designing parallel applications with threads.
- A Python binding library.
- This page contains the Cartesian library for plotting 2D graphs and objects, a widget that allows printing of drawings to printers and postscript files, and a widget for text rotation.
- A Ruby binding library.
Simply Powerful Toolkit
- An extension of widgets plus an interface to create fast and compact operative system independent ODBC database access.
- A simplified spreadsheet to display and manipulate data, also programmable using either builtin compiled macro functions or conventional spreadsheet style programming.
- Tcl Bindings for the Fltk Tool kit.
- A class library for the composition of graphical interfaces with visualization facilities by bridging disparities between FLTK and VTK event. [GNU, BSD]
- A collection of cross-platform applications for digital signals used on the amateur radio bands.
Writing Your First FLTK Program
- An introduction based on the first example provided with the FLTK documentation.
- Small cross platform games.
Yves Usson's Softwares
- A set of widgets and a complete scientific calculator.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 11, 2013 4:54:14 PM EDT -