the entire directory
only in Graphic_Subsystems/Toolkits
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Toolkits
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Graphics: User Interface Classes
Computers: Programming: Libraries
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: X11
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Software
This category in other languages:
- A cross-plataform, easy-to-use, non-intrusive C++ GUI library that runs on top of SDL. [Open source, LGPL]
- A rich thin client framework for building software applications that combine the usability and speed of desktop software GUI with the centralized administration and universal accessibility of Web apps.
- API toolkit for developing GUIs with LCD driver library graphics and graphical display controller drivers. Graphic LCD module application using advanced features like proportional writing, icons, lists and scroll boxes, line drawing.
FOX GUI Toolkit
- A cross-platform C++ based Toolkit for developing GUIs easily and effectively (Unix/X,Win32). [Open source, LGPL]
General Graphics Interface (GGI)
- Project that aims to develop a reliable, stable and fast graphics system that works everywhere which will allow any program using GGI to run on any platform requiring at most a recompile.
- An attempt to provide an Object-Oriented application development framework and tool set for use on a wide variety of computer platforms. Based on the original OpenStep specification provided by NeXT, Inc.
- Toolkit for cross-platform GUI programming on Windows, X-Windows, Linux and Macintosh systems. It works with the C, C++ and Python languages, and the source code can be freely downloaded here.
GUI Library Technical Information
- The PEG GUI library home page. PEG is a C++ GUI library designed exclusively for real time embedded systems.
Imake-Related Software and Documentation
- Imake FAQ, software accompanying the O'Reilly "Software Portability with imake" book, notes on use with Motif and X11, imake-related utilities source code.
JX Application Framework
- JX is a full-featured C++ application framework and GUI class library for the X Window System.
LGI (Lightweight GUI Library)
- A Lightweight, cross-platform GUI library and application framework. Currently 3 ports exist, Win32, Linux and BeOS. [Open source]
libUFO: UI For OpenGL
- A C++ based core library for GUIs. Uses OpenGL as drawing library and SDL/Glut as windowing toolkit. [Open source, LGPL]
- Based on the Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL). Allows to put together portable graphical applications.
The Lit Window Library
- An open source project aimed at making UI coding easier. The C++ library introduces rules-based UI coding, reflections and several other mechanisms to speed up UI coding.
- A free bubble or balloon help X Widget.
SansGUI Modeling and Simulation Environment
- By ProtoDesign, Inc. Develop and deploy highly interactive scientific and engineering simulation programs without writing one line of graphical user interface (GUI) code.
- A GUI framework for use in interactive OpenGL applications. The main goal is to provide very easy and fast way to develop portable interactive interfaces, using object-oriented approach. [Open source, BSD License]
- A light weighted GUI C++ library for developing GUI applications in Windows API.
TOAD GUI Library
- A Simple and Powerful C++ GUI Toolkit for the X Window System.
Visual Component Framework
- C++ framework created to provide platform GUI framework, features such as Java and Java's Swing, and Borland's Visual Component Library. [Open source, BSD License]
Windows++ Code Library
- A lightweight C++ application framework for Windows.
- Patches to provide TrueType font support for X11.
- Emulates SGI's GL routines under X11. It compiles fine under AIX 3.2, HP-UX 7.0/8.0/9.0, Linux with XFree, SunOS, ConvexOS and others.
Usenet comp.windows.x.motif -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 16, 2013 10:39:40 PM EST -