become an editor
the entire directory
only in KDE/Utilities
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: KDE: Networking
This category in other languages:
BasKet for KDE3
- This application provide baskets (drawers) where the user can drag and drop various objects (text, URLs, images, sounds) into. Objects can be edited, copied, dragged. Project information, downloads, contacts.
Cockooo - OpenOffice.org nested in KDE
- A KDE Part that allows OpenOffice.org to be run in a Konqueror window. Introduction, Screenshots, Download, OOo Qt port, ToDo, Contact.
- A kicker applet to drop files onto and later drag them out again. Provides software-downloads.
- A personal alarm message, command and email scheduler for KDE. Screenshots, documentation, downloads, requirements and news.
- A universal graphical front-end for command line programs. Provides examples, description and Source downloads.
- A Texteditor inspired by the popular Editor UltraEdit.
- A simple little program for viewing the character set available in a font.
KDE Utilities from Rolf Jakob
- contains kdepopup, kdsing, kidentify, klocate and ktail
- A Perl script that "translate" the KDE-style links into links in wmconfig-style, used by WindowMaker.
- Manage your /etc/fstab inside KDE.
- A button-bar like FvwmButtons or tkGoodStuff.
KHotKeys ~ Mouse Gestures
- A couple of prepared mouse gesture collections you can import into KHotKeys.
- A panel applet for quickly editing and accessing the KDE addressbook or sending emails to contacts. It shows also a list of upcoming birthdays and waiting emails of multiple email-accounts.
- Japanese Reference Tool for KDE. Description with screenshots, features and download.
- This little tool can be used by visually-impared and others needing to zoom part of the screen.
- A Music Collection Manager for KDE2.
Kpvm, KDiskFree, KwickDisk, KHeise, KStrListEdit
- Homepage of a few KDE Applications
- A graphical irexec for KDE. It docks in the panel and executes arbitrary commands on an IR signal decoded by lircd, the LIRC daemon.
- A utility to show Quick Reference Page for applications. Description, download, installation instructions.
- The Batch Renamer For KDE. Downloads, FAQ, Screenshot-Gallery.
- A KDE front-end to ssh.
- A program to log in to Telia Broadband and com hem.
- A KDE shell around the famous typesetting system TeX by Donald E. Knuth.
- A graphical front end for timed or externally triggered analog input using Comedi. Gives a short description, lists requirements and provides software download.
- A small KDE application that can display the time in different places of the world given their time difference with you.
- A small utility to do various unit conversions.
KWake, KPrinter, PushMe
- A Wake_up_utility for 'nightcrawlers', a Printer spool server/deamon and a little game for KDE.
- A panel applet that will display the current weather in your area.
- An application for keeping track of the weather.
- A shell for all kinds of data encryption, ranging from mails and simple text files to whole archives.
- A small panel application for KDE 1 and 2 displaying the current time in Rangoon/Burma.
- A visual regular expression explorer, it allows for writing regular expressions and visually see the matches.
UserMode: Free Source
- QBrew A homebrewer's recipe calculator targeted for Unix/Linux/BSD using the Qt library and HarnMaker, a character generator for the HârnMaster roleplaying game also targeted for Unix/Linux/BSD using the Qt library.
- xglobe is a small tool that displays the earth globe as a background, à la xearth.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 6:45:11 UTC -