become an editor
the entire directory
only in KDE/Sound_Tools
Computers: Multimedia: Music and Audio: Software: Linux
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: KDE: Multimedia
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: Sound
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Multimedia: Music and Audio: MP3
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Speech Recognition
- A media player for KDE.
- Brahms intends to be for Linux, what CuBase is for MacOS/Windows.
- A small KDE application that can be used as an instrument tuner or just in general to identify the pitch of an input signal.
- Allows you to manage a large collection of tracks on multiple (CD) volumes and provide a 'batch' oriented load mechanism for your jukebox device.
KCast / Trout MP3 Streamer
- An audio streaming server and GUI playlist editor.
- A correlation meter for an audio signal. Describes the application and shows screenshots.
KDE DockControl for XMMS
- A KDE 2 panel dock app to control the favourite Mp3 Player XMMS.
- An application to control your video4linux compatible radiocard (e.g. Hauppauge WinTV/Radio) with a small KDE program. It can be docked into the "kicker".
- A tool to design acoustic loudspeakers in the theoretical way.
- Record from audio directly to the harddrive in KDE. Usage, history and software download.
- A X11 / KDE based midi player for Linux and FreeBSD.
- Basic MPlayer/Xine/ffmpeg/ffserver frontend for KDE.
- A Linux KDE napster client clone.
- A KDE2 clone of the Windows Napster MP3 music sharing client.
- Koog Epsilon is dedicated toward providing a very friendly napster experience on KDE.
- An MP3 player front-end that sits in the kpanel playing your MP3 collection in a random order, but with ratings.
- A radio application for KDE2.
- A KDE sound recorder.
- A graphical interface to your Diamond Rio.
- A KDE guitar tuning application.
- A sound editor for KDE.
- A library that implements all the features needed to play MIDI events on MIDI devices.
- A tool to organize your MP3-collection.
MusE: Linux Music Editor
- A MIDI/Audio sequencer with recording and editing capabilities.
- A music note editor for KDE under Linux, complete with playing support and export capatibilities.
- oKle is a KDE frontend to the Ogle DVD player. News, description, downloads and a mailing list.
- A Linux (and some other unixes) audio mixer, based onOpen Sound System API.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2014 at 12:43:39 UTC -