become an editor
the entire directory
only in Productivity/Scientific
Computers: Software: Educational: Science
Science: Math: Software
Science: Technology: Software for Engineering
- A personal genealogy database manager, will use the GEDCOM file format in the future.
K Polish Notation Calculator
- A reverse polish notation scientific calculator.
- A scientific applications similar to Mathematica in some aspects, but offers a new approach to solve mathematical problems.
- A BibTeX editor for KDE.
KDMM - Measuring with Digital Multimeters
- An application to use digital multimeters with serial interface (RS 232) together with your computer.
- A collection of chemistry application for the K Desktop Environment.
- Software to perform Finite Elements Method calculations.
- KLogic is an application for easy building and simulating digital circuits.
- A gnuplot-like tool for plotting data sets in both two or three dimensions.
- A program for the display and analysis of HRLIF spectra. Calculation of spectra including centrifugal distortion, torsion-rotation interactions, axis reorientation. Auto- and cross-correlation of spectra and simulations.
- An application to plot mathematical functions.
- A program for exploring Euclidean geometry.
ViPEC Network Analyzer
- A powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
- A two-dimensional molecule drawing program utilizing the Qt-Library.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 19, 2014 at 12:35:06 UTC -