become an editor
the entire directory
only in Productivity/Scientific
Computers: Software: Educational: Science
Science: Math: Software
Science: Technology: Software for Engineering
- A personal genealogy database manager, will use the GEDCOM file format in the future.
K Polish Notation Calculator
- A reverse polish notation scientific calculator.
- A scientific applications similar to Mathematica in some aspects, but offers a new approach to solve mathematical problems.
- A BibTeX editor for KDE.
KDMM - Measuring with Digital Multimeters
- An application to use digital multimeters with serial interface (RS 232) together with your computer.
- A collection of chemistry application for the K Desktop Environment.
- Software to perform Finite Elements Method calculations.
- KLogic is an application for easy building and simulating digital circuits.
- A gnuplot-like tool for plotting data sets in both two or three dimensions.
- A program for the display and analysis of HRLIF spectra. Calculation of spectra including centrifugal distortion, torsion-rotation interactions, axis reorientation. Auto- and cross-correlation of spectra and simulations.
- An application to plot mathematical functions.
- A program for exploring Euclidean geometry.
- A KDE tool for simulation, automatization and visualization of technical processes. It is also useful for education and experiments in the scope of logical and automatic control circuits. Documentation, Screenshots, News, Download.
ViPEC Network Analyzer
- A powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
- A two-dimensional molecule drawing program utilizing the Qt-Library.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2013 at 16:30:19 UTC -