become an editor
the entire directory
only in Productivity/Educational
Computers: Multimedia: Music and Audio: Software: Educational
Computers: Software: Educational
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: KDE: Productivity: Scientific
Science: Math: Education: Software
KDE Edutainment Project
- A project designed to create educational software based around KDE. Currently hosts the following projects: KHangMan, KLatin, KLettres, KMessedWords, KTouch, KEduca, KMathHelp, DisKovery (in planning), KNumbers, KLearnSpelling, KStars, KGeo, KVocTrain and KPercentage.
- Bible software for Unix. Supports bibles, commentaries, lexicons, books in over 50 different languages. Software, documentation, gallery.
- Program for Bible text analysis. English, German.
- an application which will show you some information about the periodic system of the elements. Screenshots, description and software downloads.
- KDE port of Walter D. Pullen's powerful, famous, free astrology program, Astrolog.
- A small program to generate tasks with fractions. The user has to solve the given task by entering the right value for numerator and denominator. Description and software download.
- An interactive geometry program to construct and draw geometrical figures.
- The classical hangman game. The child should guess a word letter by letter. At each miss, the picture of a hangman appears.
- Aims to help a child to learn the French alphabet and then to read some syllables.
- A small math application that will help pupils to improve their skills in calculating percentages.
- A K Desktop Planetarium.
- A program to learn to type on a keyboard quickly and correctly.
- An application specially designed to study Spanish verb forms.
- A vocabulary trainer. Like most of the other vocabulary trainers it uses the "flash card" approach.
- A program that will help you to learn your vocabulary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 5, 2011 at 5:45:06 UTC -