become an editor
the entire directory
only in KDE/Productivity
- A collection manager for KDE. Information about the application, screenshots, downloads and links.
- A PGP shell for KDE, previously called kPGPShell.
- Good old fashional artificial intelligence with a modern twist. A program to organize arbitrary kind of data into structure of nodes and interconnections.
- A knowledge database which handles of books, articles, journals, webpages.
- The KDE Advanced Text Editor's Homepage. News, Screenshots and a description of the application and planned features.
- A backup program for UNIX machines.
- Support for the "Berichtsheft", a kind of a report German trainees have to write about their apprenticeship. News about the application, documentation and download.
- A project intended to be a generic diagram maker that allows one to draw any kind of diagrams.
- Simplifies compiling and installing software by providing a graphical interface.
KDE Personal Information Management
- An overview over the applications, libraries, roadmaps and other interesting details about KDE-PIM-Applications that are available.
- A personal or professional Diary.
- A gesture recognition application for KDE2. KGesture uses libstroke to recognize definable gestures, then run an associated command.
- A frontend for gpg, the GNU Privacy Guard. Download, screenshots, installation, bugs, changelog, documentation.
- LaTeX front end for KDE, that integrates many tools needed to develop documents with LaTeX, in just one application.
- A KDE program which enables persons that cannot speak to let their computer speak, e.g. mutal people or people who have lost their voice. Description and software download.
- The successor of kfm. The file manager and web browser in KDE 2.x.
- Goal: build a version of KDE Web browser Konqueror to run on Qt/Embedded platform for embedded devices.
- Konsole is the X terminal emulator of KDE with support for several sessions. Provides a changelog, description and documentation as well as screenshots and downloads.
- A Personal Information Management suite that can be used as client for different groupware servers. It provides an email client, calendaring, meeting scheduling, a task list, contact management and syncing functionality by integrating existing applications.
- Calendar and appointment manager.
- An application inspired by Rapidcom Voice for Windows. It is an application that lets you use a voice modem as an answering machine,and a Fax.
- This KDE applet provides a schedule of prayer times for the day. Software download and a few screenshots.
- An application for handling running events. Manage runners, enter time, print results and certificates. Description, downloads, changelog. [Partly German]
- An open source visual UML diagram editor for KDE.
- XML Editor for KDE.
- A Psk31 ham radio program for Linux. It is originally based on WinPsk 1.0 by Moe Wheatley, AE4JY.
- Intended to be a feature-rich mind mapping program, offering "fork style" as well as "bubble style" mind maps.
Process View Browser
- An application from concept similar to an internet browser, but intended for the use in industrial process visualisation.
- A free open-source 2D CAD system for Linux.
- A Qt based window manager.
Retail Auto Auction
- This software, written in Python and Qt, provides a complete network-based Point-of-Sale software solution for an auto auction company.
The small Kotitz
- Address management via KDE/Qt and Mysql Database, specially for German non profit organisations (but can perhaps be used by others too).
- A hierarchical notebook system to organize notes into categories. Features, requirements and download.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2015 at 0:23:00 UTC -