become an editor
the entire directory
only in KDE/Networking
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: KDE: Networking
SETI at Home
Computers: Software: Networking
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: KDE: Productivity
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: KDE: Utilities
- A KDE RSS aggregator.
- The Linux DialD monitor. DialD is the Linux daemon which provides dial-on-demand for dialup machines and networks. DialMon is a daemon and clients which allows users on other machines on the network (at present, Windows and X/KDE clients) to see the state of the link.
- Based on Qt toolkit. Allows simple logging of trips, replaying logged trips, real-time moving map display, adding and editing your own maps and features.
- A firewall configuration utility for Linux. It is aimed at users who are not experts in TCP/IP networking and security.
- An application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Description, Documentation, Requirements and Download.
- A cross-platform communications environment which is designed to work with the Citadel/UX Communication Server.
- A program to chat with KDE in LAN's. A windows version is planned, too.
- A DHCP configuration Manager.
- KDE Directory Administrator. An LDAP Directory management tool written for the KDE Desktop Environment version 2 or later. It aims to provide all of the functionality of most commercial directory management tools.
- A client for giFT, the generic interface to FastTrackTM. FastTrack is a peer-to-peer network used by KaZaATM and MorpheusTM.
- Allows you to load an existing image map from an HTML file, edit it, and save the new map to a new HTML file, that includes the appropriate image tag.
- A KDE front end for managing Kerberos tickets.
- A KDE client for the popular online journalling site LiveJournal, but will also work with any LiveJournal compatible site, such as Blurty.com and DeadJournal.
- A GUI to connect from multiple machines to the internet through one modem using IP masquerading. Uses the masqdialer system.
- An iptables based firewall configuration tool. Downloads, feature description, screenshots, forum and links.
- KDE frontend for Nmap, a utility for port scanning large networks.
- A front-end to the nmap portscanner.
- A KDE-tool for managing your wwwoffle spools (http and ftp) and your outgoing requests.
- A client manager for wireless LAN-cards that tries to clone the "Client Manager" from Lucent Technologies, Inc. It provides information about your access point, connection quality and other stuff.
- An Internet password manager for KDE 2.
- An application based on Rapidcom Voice for Windows. It is an app that lets you use a voice modem as an answering machine,and a Fax.
- A graphical frontend for the ping utility.
- A KDE2 application for operating comfortable with the communication hardware SCS PTC-II ( or PTC-IIe, PTC-IIpro).
- A small KDE2 application aiming to managing the Siemens mobile phone series S25/35 via IrDA or serial cable.
- A KDE Network Sniffer.
The KSnuffle Manual
- The online manual of KSNuffle a network traffic monitor for the KDE desktop.
- A manager for remote sessions.
- Displays headlines from selected sites.
- A TNEF viewer/extractor. It fully integrates with the KDE environment and can be registered as opening application for e-mail clients.
- A KDE2 frontend to the traceroute command. It allows you to take full control on all options and settings.
- A small utility designed to monitor urls, checking for changes. It docks into the KDE 2.0 panel and can also be used as a launching pad for viewing urls in your favorite browser.
- Wireless LAN client manager for KDE3
- A KDE based graphical re-implementation of WorldVisions' WvDial Intelligent PPP Dialler.
- A small LDAP-to-KAB bridging client. It provides a link from an LDAP server to KAB (and then to KMail).
- A project to support the Simple Network Management Protocol.
The PLP Tools project homepage
- A tool for Unix that allows EPOC devices to be mounted by users. Includes kio_plp, A KIOslave for KDE2 which adds a new protocol "psion:/" to the list of known protocols of KDE2's generic I/O library. This enables all KDE2 applications to deal with files on a Psion.
- A very simple, easy-to-use and functional network messager. It works using the Samba suite of programs, and is thus compatible with Microsoft Windows's messaging. Screenshot, description, Download.
- A KDE nmap frontend.
- Watchdog is a real time firewall monitor. It monitors the system log for firewall log messages generated by a running firewall.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 12, 2013 7:05:04 AM EST -