become an editor
the entire directory
only in KDE/Games
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: KDE: Games
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Games
This category in other languages:
- A game of programming. The task is to design your bots and then use the hardware as efficiently as possible by writing a program for it, with the mission to kill any enemy bots on the playground.
- A sokoban game for KDE. In sokoban you are a warehouse keeper which has to push gems on their goals.
- A free Warlords clone for MacOS X, BeOS, Linux and Windows. (Open Source)
- A billiard game where everything is user definable: the table, borders, ball properties, and gravity.
- A little mind game you can play against other humans or the computer. The objective is to wipe out boxes in turn from a set of 1, 3, 5, and 7 boxes.
- Automatic cheating system for Linux and Linux-like OS's
KFLog - KFlightLogger
- An OpenSource soaring-pilot-software for KDE. It is used to display, analyze and evaluate flights logged with a gps-logger.
- Displays a fortune each time it is run.
- a Linux game for children 6+
- A small brick game which has its root in a wooden game named (in French) "Ane rouge". The goal is to bring the red piece to its destination by moving other pieces.
- KDE Frontend for M.A.M.E., an arcade-game emulator.
- A free graphical MUD client.
- A logic game for linux/KDE. Kind of a cross between Pengo and Sokoban.
- A KDE jigsaw puzzle that can be used with any picture.
- Proposes a method to improve playing the roulette game.
- A Free and Open Source Strategy Game for KDE. Introduction, Installation, Downloads, Documentation, Contacts, Status and Links.
- A Snes9x launcher.
- A KDE frontend to the Atari 2600 emulator, Stella.
- A Tamagotchi emulator for KDE.
- A game for little kids; it's a "potato editor".
- A fish applet for the KDE panel (kicker).
- A Qt-version of the popular NetWalk game for system administrators.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 9:35:04 UTC -