become an editor
the entire directory
only in KDE/Documentation
- Information Page for KDE 2.1.1 that provides change documentation, faqs and important information for upgraders from previous versions.
- An article by Philippe Fremy, demonstrating the KDE component technology.
KDE Developer's Corner
- Reference guides for and APIs of KDE.
- Pointers to KDE Documentation collected in one place.
- Manuals of the KDE applications for Online-Reading.
- The platform for KDE translators, writers, SGML wizards, and everybody involved with "i18n" ("internationalization") and documentation of KDE.
- A list of FAQ items about Konqueror, the all-in-one browser in KDE 2.x.
- Pages describing the tasks when translating applications to different languages.
Using Internet Keyboards with KDE
- An Article at Linux.com about how to use an enhanced keyboard with KDE. (May 23, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2013 at 7:15:04 UTC -