become an editor
the entire directory
only in KDE/Development
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Programming
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Programming: Debugging
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Programming: Project Management
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Programming: Revision Control
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Programming: Threads
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Libraries
This category in other languages:
- Lets you connect your Qt Widgets to an ODBC Database.
K PHP Develop
- An integrated Web development tool, something like MS Interdev.
- The KDE Application Generator. Generates the basic directory and file structure for a KDE development project.
- Provides an implementation of the "Basic" programming language for KDE. Describes the programming language as well as available and planned applications to support it in KDE.
- Visual support for the cachegrind skin of the memory analyzer Valgrind. Overview, news, screenshots, changelog, download, documentation, FAQ.
- A KDE program to compile sources packages without the xterm or console.
- KDBC is an ODBC based class library closely related to the JDBC.
- A graphical debugger interface to gdb, the GNU debugger. It provides an intuitive interface for setting breakpoints, inspecting variables, and stepping through code. Offers downloads, a mailing list, a wish list and screenshots and tips and tricks.
KDE on Cygwin
- A port of Qt and KDE to Windows, using Cygwin, the POSIX emulation layer for Windows, the xfree86 server and the qt library.
KDE Source Cross Reference
- Cross-referenced KDE source browsing. Online access to the CVS tree of the KDE Development source code.
The KDE Source Repository
- A web interface for the KDE SVN repositories provided by KDE.
kde-cvsbuild shell script
- A bash script to make the task of updating the kde sources, configuring, making, installing all packages as easy and unattended as possible.
- Provides an easy to use Integrated Development Environment for Unix/X11 with support for KDE related development.
- A tool for visually creating and documenting classes.
- A visual tool for developers that displays the execution profiling output generated by code profilers.
- A library that provides spline functions.
- Allows applications written with Tcl/Tk to behave like KDE application.
- A library that provides a compass like widget that allows to enter an angle between 0 to 360 degrees.
Python and KDE Tutorial
- A tutorial describing how to program Python for KDE.
- RARS is the Robot Auto Racing Simulation, in which the drivers are robot programs. It is intended as a competition among programmers.
- Compares the same program, Klotski, written in Gtk, Qt and PyQT. Descriptions, code samples, tables, statistics, humor. [Open Source]
- A programming language for KDE.
- Visual Qt is RAD (Rapid Application Development) tool. It helps programmer in constructing GUI interfaces based on QT and KDE libraries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2016 at 6:15:05 UTC -