become an editor
the entire directory
only in KDE/Database
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: KDE: Database
Computers: Computer Science: Database Theory
Computers: Programming: Languages: PL-SQL
Computers: Software: Databases
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Data Management: Databases
- A visual database designer suitable for designing complex database models.
- An integrated environment for managing data. It helps creating database schemas, inserting, querying and processing data. Screenshots, downloads, resources, a wiki and a list of involved developers.
- A software, written with QT and KDE, to manage mysql-servers.
- Knorr's Datenbank, a database frontend for KDE under Linux. It is based on hk_classes. News, documentation, screenshots, changelog, FAQ and a mailinglist for discussions.
- A frontend for the database system postgresql.
- Previously known as KMySql, KSql is a KDE database client.
Kuery for MySQL
- Tries to offer a GUI for MySQL administration. The UI superficially resembles portions of Microsoft's Enterprise Manager for SQL Server. Description, discussion and software download.
- A MySQL GUI client.
- A lightweight desktop database for KDE. It only supports flat data, no SQL or even simple linked data.
- A Toolkit for Oracle to perform Oracle Administrative Tasks in KDE.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 12, 2013 7:05:03 AM EST -