become an editor
the entire directory
only in Operating_Systems/Boot_Managers
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Boot Managers
Computers: Software: Disk Management: Partition
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: Booting
This category in other languages:
- A free software to manipulate the EFI/UEFI boot entries.
Extended Operating System Loader (XOSL)
- Archive of a project to create a graphical boot loader. Includes manual, FAQ and source code.
GAG - Graphical Boot Manager
- An open source graphical boot manager which supports up to 9 operating systems. Screen shots, version history and download.
Gujin Boot/Linux/System Loader
- For PCs, analyzes filesystems, supports Linux kernel and chainboot.
- Boot manager which can be used to install and maintain operating systems on a PC. Supports many operating systems. Shareware and registered versions available.
MATTsoft Boot Manager: MBTMGR
- Boots multiple OSs, including several on one FAT partition. Download, installation documents.
Multi-booting Solaris and Other Operating Systems
- Describes installing Solaris on a PC with other OSs, and joint use of Solaris boot manager and other boot loaders.
- Includes boot manager functionality and boots Linux, DOS and FreeBSD via a TCP/IP network using BOOTP and TFTP.
- A universal boot manager allowing selection from a number of operating systems. Includes support for booting from USB, CDROM and other devices.
- Free USB formatting and preparation Windows utility to make bootable USB drives.
SOLO: Shag/Os LOader
- Boot loader for Shag/OS which also supports, Linux and other PC operating systems. Includes source.
- Boot manager with support of up to 36 primary partitions,
The SysLinux Project
- Home of SysLinux (floppy), PXELinux (network), ISOLinux (CD-ROM), ExtLinux (ext2/3) utilities to boot Linux kernel; MemDisk, tool to boot legacy OSs (e.g., DOS) from nontraditional media.
- An effective boot manager, which allows the easy install and use of multiple operating systems on a single hard drive. Directly install other OSs to extended partitions and logic drivers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 28, 2013 at 14:25:22 UTC -