become an editor
the entire directory
only in Android/Developer_Resources
- Official site provides the SDK, Developer's Guide, Reference, and Android Market for the open source project. Includes announcements, videos, blog and resources.
- An extension of the compatibility library designed to facilitate the use of the action bar design pattern across all versions of Android.
- GCM Push Messaging for Android app developers.
- An online Android app maker, no programming required.
Android App Development Tutorials
- Tutorials on Android application development. Download source code and apps for free.
The Android Arsenal
- Directory of libraries and tools for Android developers.
- Wizard to develop Android apps quickly and easily.
Android Developers Blog
- Provides project's news, tips and tricks and development examples.
- Tutorials about development for Android: tools installation, debugging, using Fragments and the ActionBar, file and network access and other topics.
Android Development Tools
- A list of tools which can be used to develop Android apps. Includes Android Design and Prototyping tools. Links to resources such as deployment and testing tools.
Android File Host
- A place where developers can share their work on the open source Android OS.
Android For PC
- How to set up an Android Mini PC and other development-related posts.
- Free and professional Android icon sets. Specially designed for Android application development. Each icon is available in 5 sizes and in 12 colors.
Android Open Handset Developers
- Provides developers-oriented resources about the mobile platform: discussion boards, download repository and news.
Android Performance Case Study
- Romain Guy explores differents techniques to track down and fix performance issues in an application.
Android Programming Tutorial
- Extensive set of free Android programming tutorials with complete source code available for download.
- Development Kits for providing VoIP, video telephony, instant messaging and 100% NAT traversal of IP Communications.
- Android tutorials, tips and guides for developers.
- Open source project which aims at providing support to run Android in virtual environments on Window, GNU/Linux and Mac OS X.
App Inventor Blocks
- Tool to create Android apps without any knowledge in programming. Tutorials, downloadable source code of sample apps, tips, and tricks.
- Free app maker for Android and iOS.
- Offers a simple way to create mobile apps for iPhone and Android.
ArtfulBits Android GUI Prototyping Stencil
- Professional GUI prototyping stencil for Visio. Free to use.
- A collection of avd (Android virtual device) settings to help Android programmers to test their apps.
- A Rapid Application Development tool for Android devices. Showcase of examples, detailed documentation, active forum.
- Virtual hub for all things mobile where mobile developers and users come together to share ideas, ask questions and learn from each other.
Developer Works: Introduction to Android development
- Detailed app development introductory tutorial from IBM.
The Developer World Is Yours
- Code samples, tips and stories about software development focused on the Android platform.
Developer.com: An Android Developer's Top 10 Gripes
- A veteran mobile application developer vents his frustration with a list of 10 things he loves to hate about Android.
- A place for all Android/iPhone owners to have their own spot.
Diagram of Android Internals
- Diagram of Android Internals with names of significant API objects, functions, managers, services, libraries, daemons.
- Provides a visual interface editor for the operating system.
Google Developers - Google on Android
- Information about Google projects based on the Android platform including external libraries, applications, hosted services and APIs, and the Android Developer Contest.
- Online GPS/NMEA simulator for Android Virtual Devices with motion support and minimal need for software installation.
- Provides the SDK's news, tutorials, links for downloads and a discussion board.
How To install Android SDK with Eclipse from Scratch
- Showing how to install a complete development kit for Android on Windows. Step by step with screenshots.
- Web-based drag-and-drop platform for creating rich native mobile apps for iPhone, Android, and HTML5 smartphones, with no coding required.
James Becwar Android Development
- Blog about developing for Android and monetizing Android applications.
- Android game development, tutorials and game reviews focused on the indie game industry.
The Land of Apps
- Tool to create, edit, and manage native iPhone, iPad, Android, and mobile web apps online.
- Learn Android development with tutorials and code samples.
Make Me Droid
- Online mobile application builder, without code, with live updates technology.
MiKandi Developer Portal
- Offers developers of adult apps the tools and related API documentation to market, monetize and deliver content to Android devices.
- Online tool to build apps (including ones for Android) with database management, maps and PayPal integration.
- Motorola developer network for Android explains how to develop and distribute an app. Includes podcasts, events and links with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
One Platform Foundation
- A global, open-source initiative to enable developers to easily code and submit their apps across multiple alternative appstores.
- Aims to bring Android 3.0 Honeycomb to the Pandaboard. Site hosts a development Wiki for the project, as a link between the developers and the public.
Program for android
- Android programming tutorials, solutions and news.
- Database of Android device specifications.
Surviving w/ android
- Android developer blog. Tutorials for Android development.
- Tapjoy's mobile advertising platform drives value for app developers by connecting advertisers with consumers looking to engage with their brand.
Techie Community Network
- Examples on how to use Android API.
- Android development tutorials which cover installation, layout design, UI controls, fragments, file writing, SQLite database and other topics.
Open Handset Alliance Releases Android SDK
- Official announcement of the availability of the Android SDK. (November 12, 2007)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 21:54:07 UTC -