become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online_Training/Delivery_and_Management_Systems
Delivery and Management Systems
Business: Education and Training: Technology
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Courses: E-learning Portals
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Teaching and Learning: E-learning Companies
Reference: Education: Instructional Technology
Reference: Education: Instructional Technology: Course Website Software
Reference: Knowledge Management: Software
- Learning service provider that is involved in the production, management and delivery of multimedia content for e-learning.
- Provides training management software for training firms and class based software for computer, aviation, sports, gymnastics, after school, music and acting schools.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) provider, customized platforms for e-learning and online training.
Courses by Wire Inc.
- Offers web based training development and managed course hosting.
- Provides a secure internet-based course/seminar registration management system.
- A full featured learning management system, online training software and e-learning platform. Ideal for training staff or selling courses.
- A web-based system for creating and selling online lessons.
- Supplier of infrastructure tools that empower subject matter experts and training professionals to build, distribute, and manage elearning courses.
ETA by Talon Systems
- Training administration software for schools and aviation.
- Provider of flexible Web Based training systems. Your company or organization can build, deliver, and manage courses over the Internet or your Intranet.
- Links and services to help organizations realize the benefits of collaborative technologies.
- Robust, scalable and fully customisable solution to deliver training online.
- Provides training and learning management systems, a corporate university, and software for online enrollment and skills management.
- Web-based software application enables online administration of tests and exams to students anywhere in the world.
- A learning management system that provides an online e-Education system for corporate and government markets. From Sencia Canada Ltd.
- Improves customer service through its non-disruptive e-Learning platform, empowering customer contact agents to intelligently respond to consumer queries and anticipate future needs.
- Supplier of elearning software applications. Resold and supported worldwide by Authorized IntraLearn Resellers.
IntraLibrary by Intrallect
- A web-based digital repository for e-learning. It can be used to manage, share and re-use e-learning content, and as part of a wider content management solution for training material.
- Training management software by Softekpr. Tracks, schedules, and organizes the training process required to comply with regulatory requirements like FDA and ISO 9000.
- Authoring toolkit for rapidly developing learning experiences.
- e-learning solution providers offering learning management solutions for web based training.
KMS Learning, LLC
- Offers TestTrack, a learning and content management developer and hosting services.
The Learning Manager
- Complete software solution for development, delivery, and management of online learning. WIN also publishes WorkKeys training textbooks and CD-ROMs.
The Learning Springs
- Providers of a web-based learning interface, Aurora, that uses advanced technology to unite students and teachers in a virtual classroom environment.
- Dedicated to developing educational game experiences for the Spanish-speaking Internet market.
Link-Systems International inc.
- Distance learning software, specializing in mathematical, scientific, technical and medical material. Run online tutoring, live chat and discussion boards.
- Web-based training software that enables the easy delivery and tracking of online training courses, videos, assessments and surveys.
Mindflash Technologies Inc.
- Provides a hosted online learning solution for training professionals, enabling them to convert existing training materials into online courses.
- Creates knowledge-management solutions that distribute, document and administer corporate training programs over the Internet and through intranets and extranets.
- A hybrid next generation delivery infrastructure and e-learning platform from LearnKey.
- A professional services and consulting partnership developed to help organizations select and deploy learning solutions.
- Training management software including on-line enrollment, testing, forecasting and records management.
Saba Software, Inc.
- Provides human capital development and management solutions.
- Provides online interactive safety training solutions to organisations in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, USA and Asia.
- Online and mobile learning provider. Develops bespoke e-learning, learning and training solutions on a variety of subjects.
- Web-based distance education environment developed at the University of Delaware providing the means to deliver courses anywhere in the world.
- Corporate learning management system built specifically for Microsoft SharePoint.
- A web-based software that helps you set up and manage your e-learning business,helping create a cost-effective solution for delivering training and education online.
- Provider of cloud-based strategic human capital management (HCM) software.
- Provider of e-learning management systems and customized web-based training.
- Hosted learning solutions and course modules in compliance, loss control and general business skills, complete with e-learning tracking and management.
- An award-winning, feature-rich learning management system (LMS) with no user fees, no implementation fees, and no data fees.
- Online Knowledge Management and learning solutions to organisations wanting to make more effective use of their staff and intellectual capital.
- Operator training software from Global Solutions for use on OS390 and MVS mainframe systems
- A web-based training management solution designed to automate the daily tasks of corporate training departments and for-profit training companies.
- Develops, deploys, hosts, and supports web based learning courses for corporations and universities.
- Web-based e-learning software and learning management system for creating online corporate training using new or existing training materials in multiple file formats.
- Offers a product suite designed to deliver online college courses, stream content to students, store learning objects and provide real time live video to individual students in an online or classroom environment.
- Internet software that can develop, deliver, assess and track training and education on the Web.
- Software for developing online learning systems.
Delivery and Management Systems
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2015 at 15:15:53 UTC -