become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online_Training/Delivery_and_Management_Systems
Delivery and Management Systems
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Online Training: Delivery and Management Systems
Business: Education and Training: Technology
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Courses: E-learning Portals
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Teaching and Learning: E-learning Companies
Reference: Education: Instructional Technology
Reference: Education: Instructional Technology: Course Website Software
Reference: Knowledge Management: Software
ABC Academy 2000
- A standard product for creating, managing and distributing corporate and academic e-Learning.
- A Learning Service Provider that is involved in the production, management and delivery of multimedia content for e-learning.
- Provides training management software for training firms and class based software for computer, aviation, sports, gymnastics, after school, music and acting schools.
Boniva Software, Inc.
- Provides integrated software infrastructure solutions, powered by its VELOCITY Platform, to improve channel efficiency and increase employee productivity.
- Provides eLearning software for corporate training, for enterprise platform eLearning, and solutions.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) provider, customized platforms for e-learning and online training.
Courses by Wire Inc.
- Offers web based training development and managed course hosting.
- Provides a secure internet-based course/seminar registration management system.
- Web based learning development software, build multimedia courses online without purchasing software.
- Develops OnTrack for training and OnTrack Online learning management software for the enterprise.
- A web-based system for creating and selling online lessons.
- Supplier of infrastructure tools that empower subject matter experts and training professionals to build, distribute, and manage elearning courses.
ETA by Talon Systems
- Training administration software for schools and aviation.
- Software by Pro-ductivity Systems to track training activities by learner or by course, or to obtain history.
- Provider of flexible Web Based training systems. Your company or organization can build, deliver, and manage courses over the Internet or your Intranet.
- Links and services to help organizations realize the benefits of collaborative technologies.
- Robust, scalable and fully customisable solution to deliver training online.
- Provides training and learning management systems, a corporate university, and software for online enrollment and skills management.
- Web-based software application enables online administration of tests and exams to students anywhere in the world.
- A learning management system that provides an online e-Education system for corporate and government markets. From Sencia Canada Ltd.
- Improves customer service through its non-disruptive e-Learning platform, empowering customer contact agents to intelligently respond to consumer queries and anticipate future needs.
- Supplier of elearning software applications. Resold and supported worldwide by Authorized IntraLearn Resellers.
IntraLibrary by Intrallect
- A web-based digital repository for e-learning. It can be used to manage, share and re-use e-learning content, and as part of a wider content management solution for training material.
- Training management software by Softekpr. Tracks, schedules, and organizes the training process required to comply with regulatory requirements like FDA and ISO 9000.
iSpring E-Learning Software
- Authoring toolkit for rapidly developing learning experiences.
- e-learning solution providers offering learning management solutions for web based training.
The Knowledge Business
- Providers of Knowledge, an Internet software application which enables all types of organizations to create, manage and deliver different types of corporate information over either their Intranet, or Internet.
The Learning Manager
- Complete software solution for development, delivery, and management of online learning. WIN also publishes WorkKeys training textbooks and CD-ROMs.
The Learning Springs
- Providers of a web-based learning interface, Aurora, that uses advanced technology to unite students and teachers in a virtual classroom environment.
- Dedicated to developing educational game experiences for the Spanish-speaking Internet market.
- A business-to-business e-learning and training solutions company, targeting the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
Link-Systems International inc.
- Distance learning software, specializing in mathematical, scientific, technical and medical material. Run online tutoring, live chat and discussion boards.
- Web-based training software that enables the easy delivery and tracking of online training courses, videos, assessments and surveys.
LUVIT AB (Publ)
- Flexible server software for e-learning. The software is an open back-office product, based on MS NT/SQL. It is currently available in 10 languages.
mGen Enterprise by mGen, Inc.
- An advanced multimedia distribution and asset management system with a fully integrated e-Learning applications.
Mindflash Technologies Inc.
- Provides a hosted online learning solution for training professionals, enabling them to convert existing training materials into online courses.
- Creates knowledge-management solutions that distribute, document and administer corporate training programs over the Internet and through intranets and extranets.
- Bringing mobility to eLearning industry through Pocket PC devices, and providing tools and technologies missing from eLearning solutions.
- A hybrid next generation delivery infrastructure and e-learning platform from LearnKey.
- A professional services and consulting partnership developed to help organizations select and deploy learning solutions.
- Training management software including on-line enrollment, testing, forecasting and records management.
Saba Software, Inc.
- Provides human capital development and management solutions.
- Provides online interactive safety training solutions to organisations in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, USA and Asia.
- Online and mobile learning provider. Develops bespoke e-learning, learning and training solutions on a variety of subjects.
- Web-based distance education environment developed at the University of Delaware providing the means to deliver courses anywhere in the world.
- Corporate learning management system built specifically for Microsoft® SharePoint® 2007 and 2010 platforms.
- A web-based software that helps you set up and manage your e-learning business,helping create a cost-effective solution for delivering training and education online.
- Provider of cloud-based strategic human capital management (HCM) software.
- Provider of e-learning management systems and customized web-based training.
- Hosted learning solutions and course modules in compliance, loss control and general business skills, complete with e-learning tracking and management.
Test Track Learning Management System
- Learning and Content Management developer and hosting services.
- Make and sell your self-scoring PC based tests. Sell or give away your tests with our Study-It and Test-It software.
TOPYX Social LMS
- Web-based, SCORM certified, social learning management system (LMS) available for a flat fee for unlimited users, usage and storage.
- Online Knowledge Management and learning solutions to organisations wanting to make more effective use of their staff and intellectual capital.
- Operator training software from Global Solutions for use on OS390 and MVS mainframe systems
- Training, Skills and Learning Management System for scheduling and tracking CBT, WBT and instructor led training.
- A web-based training management solution designed to automate the daily tasks of corporate training departments and for-profit training companies.
- ASP-based e-learning solution with a ready-to-go library of content and fast customization tools.
- Specializing in developing, delivering and managing employee training programs for industrial, aerospace, financial, service, and high technology companies.
- Develops, deploys, hosts, and supports web based learning courses for corporations and universities.
- Web-based e-learning software and learning management system for creating online corporate training using new or existing training materials in multiple file formats.
- Offers a product suite designed to deliver online college courses, stream content to students, store learning objects and provide real time live video to individual students in an online or classroom environment.
- Internet software that can develop, deliver, assess and track training and education on the Web.
- Software for developing online learning systems.
Delivery and Management Systems
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 23, 2013 2:45:04 AM EST -