become an editor
the entire directory
only in Networking/Thin_Clients
Microsoft Terminal Services
Virtual Network Computing
Computers: Consultants: Network
- Enterprise-class thin client and network appliance solutions for Linux, Windows XP and Windows CE.Net.
- Provides thin client computing software for server-based computing.
- An application framework that runs from a USB flash drive, and turns its PC host and other nearby PCs into a multi-screen, web-like work environment. Full source code included.
AT Labs Inc.
- Custom-built thin client manufacturer and supplier. Website contains a company profile, history, product offerings and contact information.
- European manufacturer of Citrix, ICA, RDP, terminal services, AS/400, telnet and Unix thin client terminals.
Boundless Technologies, Inc.
- Manufacturer of text terminals and mainframe computing devices.
- Independent consultant and author specialising in Citrix and Terminal Services. Includes presentations, articles, forums and utilities.
- UK based thin client, application delivery, storage and virtualization solutions provider. Website offers information, downloads, a weekly blog and an online shop.
- Developers of ThinLinc, a thin client/terminal server solution.
- Manufacturer of unique thin client devices. Specifications, information and a list of resellers.
Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Provides software for on-demand access. (Nasdaq:CTXS)
- Software enabling school districts to deliver 24/7 access to instructional software and files from any computer in the school, community, or from home.
Computer Lab International (CLI)
- Manufacturer of thin client devices, IBM-compatible midrange terminals and host-access terminal emulation software.
- Manufacturer of thin client devices
- Support site offering resources for Citrix Presentation Server, VDI, VMWare, Xen, Microsoft Terminal Services, SoftGrid and others.
- Manufacturer of thin client and zero client devices worldwide. Website includes case studies, news and reseller information.
- Founders of the Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP) in 1999, and now provide thin cient hardware, software and solutions.
- Specializes in enterprise-wide application access for terminal server and legacy applications. Secure access for mobile and remote workers from Windows and Linux clients
- Information relating to application delivery, Citrix, Microsoft and VMware virtualization. Website features news and support forums.
- Citrix ICA client downloads, free white papers and market research on remote working, mobile working, virtual IT infrastructures and Software as a Service. Information on Extrasys hosted IT services with case studies.
- Distributors of IT software that enables the use of multiple sessions on a single PC or workstation.
How to Citrix
- How To, Troubleshooting, Tips, Tools and Reviews
Interact Distribution Group
- Distributor of thin-client products.
IT Virtualization Solutions
- IT solutions provider specialising in the deployment of Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and IT virtualization for small business.
- Provides web-to-host, GUI, and legacy integration for mainframe and AS/400 applications by generating Java or Visual Basic thin client solutions. (NASDAQ: JCDA)
- A systems architect shares his experiences of extending Citrix and Terminal Server environments using .NET and other technologies.
- Offers turnkey VDI software to deliver virtual desktops for less than the cost of PCs.
- Free and open source software to build a thin client network on a Windows operating system.
Leading Edge Technology
- LAN/WAN client and server network and technology solutions for business.
- Desktop virtualization and thin client software company offering solutions globally.
Network Executive Software, Inc.
- Service and enhance the NETEX family of products which consist of NETEX, USER-Access, Bulk File Transfer (BFX), Print File Transfer (PFX), and Transaction Processing System (TPS).
- Software solutions company offering products that record Terminal, RDP, Citrix and Secure Remote access VPN SSL sessions.
- Hosted desktop and application hosting service in California.
- An open source thin client solution consisting of a Linux based OS along with a Java based management GUI and server component.
- OS21st is an application virtualization software product for Windows. An Adobe Flash enabled browser can connect to a Windows server running OS21st software and start a virtual session with a desktop, taskbar and the ability to launch applications.
Seal Technologies Co
- Website details information about thin clients include case studies and technical information.
- Developer of thin client software that improves the management and security of terminal services. Screenshots, eval software and specifications available online.
- Software for system and network administrators, covering areas such as file server migrations, client deployment and logon script management.
Thin Client Warehouse
- UK supplier of thin client terminals, zero clients and PCoIP devices.
- Resources, links, and forums for application hosting and thin client technologies.
- Client-server middleware enabling software applications to be web enabled without any changes to the application.
ThinPATH Systems, Inc.
- Provider of server- and web-based computing solutions. Also has acquired the licenses to develop, sell and maintain the software products from Network Computing Devices, Inc (NCD).
- Software company providing solutions to convert standard Windows PCs into terminal servers, and share single PCs amongst multiple users. Website includes demo videos, whitepapers and trial software.
- Developer of thin client software that offers extra features to thin client deployments.
- Blog focusing on the technical aspects of thin client deployment. Includes how-tos, walkthroughs and screenshots.
- Manufacturer of desktop, mobile and integrated thin client devices. Website provides event information, news and links to purchase.
- Provides services, software, and hardware for central management of IT resources.
- Consultant and instructor sharing real world experience & best practices with Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer and Virtualization in general.
- A Terminal Services type program that runs on Windows and can be installed on a standard PC. It enables remote access for an unlimited number of users with scalability and low cost.
- Citrix and Terminal Services news from a freelance consultant and author. [RSS]
VanBragt.Net SBC Centre
- Reviews, articles and downloads relating to terminal services and server based computing. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 9:05:04 UTC -