become an editor
the entire directory
only in Master_Data_Management/Customer
Master Data Management
Business: Business Services: Customer Management: Data Management
- Customer data integration (CDI) MDM solution with built-in Data Quality engine.
- Data integration software providing a view of customer and prospect information stored across multiple databases.
IBM WebSphere Customer Center
- Customer data integration (CDI) solution. Formerly DWL.
- Customer Data Integration (CDI) platform.
- Enterprise master index software providing a single view of customer/patient/citizen information stored in disparate and heterogeneous systems.
Oracle Customer Hub
- Integrated customer data management solution that centralizes, de-duplicates, and enriches customer data and synchronizes with multiple data sources.
- The Maestro software suite delivers data quality capabilities (matching, survivorship, address verification) for customer data/CDI models within the Microsoft MDS (Master Data Services) platform.
- Customer data integration (CDI) hub provider with a focus on the public sector. Based in Scotland.
Purisma: Maintain or Migrate?
- Infoverity blog discussing the planned end-of-life for the Purisma Data Hub by Dun and Bradstreet (D&B). (June 07, 2011)
Informatica Buyout of Siperian Good News for MDM Shoppers
- IT Business Edge article by Loraine Lawson on Informatica's purchase of CDI-vendor Siperian for $130M USD. (February 02, 2010)
Dun & Bradstreet Buys Purisma
- DestinationCRM article by Phillip Britt noting the purchase of CDI-vendor Purisma. (November 08, 2007)
IBM to buy customer data-hub maker DWL
- InfoWorld article by Stacy Cowley on IBM's purchase of CDI-vendor DWL. (August 08, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2016 at 21:40:19 UTC -