the entire directory
only in Software/Manufacturing
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Manufacturing
Design and Materials Management
Supply Chain Management
Computers: CAD and CAM
Computers: Hardware: Systems: Industrial
Computers: Software: ERP
This category in other languages:
24/7 Systems, Inc.
- Provides custom and standard software solutions in the area of industrial machinery management, machine data acquisition, industrial web based applications, asset management, and maintenance management.
3rd Dimension Systems
- Developer of modules for work order processing, shop floor Control, and customer relations management. Operating on Microsoft, UNIX, LINUX, Novell, HP-UX and AIX, in single user, network or client/server environments.
Aliment Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
- Develops software solutions to various businesses covering manufacturing, trading, banking, tea industry and coffee industry.
- Develops graphics viewers, thumbnail and HTML generation utilities, image format conversion software. Products: PicViewer, MyThumbnails, HTML-View.
Asseco Solutions AG
- Established in 1993, offers technological leadership, long-term investment security, and consistent fulfillment of the requirements of medium-sized enterprises.
Circa Information Technology
- Provides information services and solutions for distributors and manufacturers. Integrated software including financial, distribution, manufacturing, data collection functionalities.
- Provide members of a business partner with real-time access to products, services, information. Helps in making informed business decisions.
CTS Guide to Manufacturing Software
- Manufacturing software selection guide and requirements analysis to compare and evaluate vendors, packages. Make the right software decision for your needs.
- Offers an integrated data processing solution that includes 30 software modules for accounting, order processing, manufacturing, and equipment service.
- Software for manufacturers and job shops. Includes MRP, inventory control and integrated accounting.
Diversicon Technologies, Inc.
- Produces VisuTrac series software for manufacturing, asset management, ERP and for linking software to existing systems.
- Provides quality control, data and network security, and encryption software. Includes product information, research and development, and services provided.
- Intelligent decision support and process control software for marketing, operations, financial applications in a variety of industries.
Flexsim Software Products, Inc.
- Object-oriented software used to model, simulate, visualize, monitor dynamic-flow process activities and systems.
- Develops and distributes manufacturing management software systems for mid-sized companies. WinMAGI supports mixed-mode manufacturers. Consulting and support.
- Modular design: select from 40+ applications and customize a flexible manufacturing solution. Modules help your business.
- Information on manufacturing execution systems. Buyer's guide. Hot links. Download white papers.
Micro Computer Systems
- TMInvent optimizes an accounting system for production management. Supports inventory control and reporting, simplifies entry and posting procedures for parts, allows user-assigned names for storage bin labels.
OEM Software Consultants
- Automotive manufacturing, mortgage and EDI software and integration specialists.
Plex Systems, Inc.
- Integrated software-as-a-service solution for manufacturing companies, including shop floor control, traceability, quality management, EDI, MES and accounting.
- Integrated manufacturing software, information and control systems for make-to-order and make-to-stock manufacturers. On-line scheduling capacity management, cost management.
- Develops, markets system integration software, plant configuration services. Helps optimize, simplify, streamline extant production; automates, networks production workflow from factory floor to ERP level.
Resource Management Systems
- Resells Preactor finite-capacity scheduling software.
- Integrated manufacturing system for IBM AS/400 servers. A 16-module, integrated MRP II closed-loop software package is designed for smaller manufacturers.
- Provides autobody, bodyshop, management turn-key computer management systems in North America.
- Develops and markets high-end computer graphics applications combining mathematics, physics and computer. Science3D Equalizer enables the user to reconstruct precise 3D camera and object motion paths out of any type of live action footage.
- Electron Flight Simulator lets you model beam/specimen interactions in the scanning (SEM) or transmission (TEM) electron microscope. Designed to improve X-ray microanalysis results.
Solid State Software, Inc.
- Software for manufacturing planning and control, MRP, distribution, accounting, EDI, data collection.
St James Software
- Integrated tools for use in industrial plants includes process browser, log book, report manager, lab manager, alarm manager, down-time manager, engines to store data in real-time in a database such as Oracle.
The Stratford Group, Inc. -- INMASS
- Manufacturing and accounting software designed by manufacturing professionals. Over 3,500 installations. Modular, integrated. Multi-user license allows unlimited users for one price. FREE technical support. Only software to parallel APICS dictionary.
- PC-Toolcrib inventory management software for manufacturers, job shops and MROs.
Systems Conversion, Ltd.
- Specialist programming, business and applications consulting, systems implementation, upgrades, conversions, project managementAdding new sub, editing descrip. to match list style
SyteLine & SyteCentre ERP
- Provides consulting, support, training, programming, networking, system implementation. Partners with Symix , Microsoft, HP, others
- 'Manufacturing Conductor' is a manufacturing execution system developed to give shop floor control to the mid-size manufacturer.
- Software utilizes hand-held devices to automate the documentation of fire and safety equipment inspections, security guard tour activities, HVAC/R equipment inspections, preventive maintenance inspections.
- Planned maintenance and repair history is easy for companies that have moulding, extrusion, presswork, foundries, machine shops, precision engineers.
- For IBM AS400 is distribution, manufacturing, e-business, point-of-sale, order entry, internet.
- For small- to mid-sized companies. Resource Manager features costing and estimating functions.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 7:40:48 UTC -