become an editor
the entire directory
only in Site_Management/Monitoring
Computers: Security: Intrusion Detection Systems
Computers: Software: Internet: Network Management
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Administration: Software
- System Management Solutions Suite providing Network Monitoring and Alerting, Web Site Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, Capacity Planning, Stress Testing and Automated Job Scheduling for Windows NT/2000.
- Describes its product range.
- Corporate home page with full range of product descriptions, Patrol and SiteAngel are the enterprise level monitoring products.
- Company offering testing and monitoring solutions for web, voice, and network applications.
- Offers various monitoring tools. Profile, product range, dealers and downloads.
Evaliant Media Resources
- Providing online advertising data.
Generic Systems Supervision
- Information Society Project (IST-2001-34162), which aims to define and implement a middleware architecture for generic system supervision.
- Website and web application performance monitoring tools, services, and solutions.
- Real-time monitoring tool for Microsoft IIS Server. Describes its capabilities with example logs, reviews and installation instructions.
- Provider of IT monitoring products, application monitoring products and SPB monitoring products.
Integral Technology Solutions
- Integral provides software, professional services and training to enhance the monitoring and health of production systems built on BEA WebLogic and BEA Tuxedo.
- Graphical monitoring tools that assist visualization of website performance data.
- Monitors a range of network devices and services
- Enterprise monitoring solutions for large e-commerce sites.
- Monitors Web Sites 24x7 and notifies you immediately if there's trouble. User configurable options. Free trial available.
- A free website monitoring service. Server statuses also available through RSS feeds and by e-mail notification.
- A tool for plotting arbitrary data from text files onto a directory on a Web server.
- Provider of application-intelligent performance solutions that protect, control, and accelerate mission-critical applications over the WAN and Internet.
- Builds network infrastructure software to test, monitor and analyse factors such as server load and uptime, traffic and performance.
- Monitors performance and checks for defacement.
- Freeware Linux utility, not only monitors but fixes problems automatically whenever possible.
- Perl-based robot that monitors the accessibility of a web server.
- Monitors response times from the agent to a server, by replaying transactions at specified intervals. This includes static and dynamic web applications as well as other server applications.
Radar Website Monitor
- Website monitoring software. Monitoring http(s), ftp, mail, dns and database.
Server Monitoring Software
- A tool to monitor server uptime, application availability and help with capacity planning.
- Service remotely monitoring and alerting on availability and performance of web sites and other Internet systems.
Simple Server Monitor
- Network server monitoring tool that supports ping, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/FTPS, SMTP/SMTPS, POP3/POP3S, IMAP/IMAPS, and custom monitors.
- Command line utility for Win NT/2000/XP that checks if a remote server answers correctly to a request on a given TCP port. Internet connection monitoring possible.
- Lets you monitor one or more web sites detecting inaccessible pages, position on search engines, missing pages, unexpected surges or lulls in hits on your web site, error reports and new references.
- Monitoring software for Windows for querying and monitoring SNMP enabled devices
Source Internet Marketing Group
- SIMG Software specializes in security and privacy solutions ranging from Computer and PC network monitoring and filtering to spam protection and secure data storage.
- Unique client-side, real-time monitoring and analysis of your websites usage, usability and performance.
- Web site monitoring software for Win9x/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Analyzes the dump file format generated by tcpdump and other applications. Tracks host sessions and graphs rate of traffic.
- Real user monitoring tracks end-to-end performance, errors and usage for Web applications. It measures real not synthetic transactions.
- A server-based ping engine and reporting tool which provides visual traceroute information to servers or sites being monitored.
- Internet performance management tool that analyzes Internet connectivity and network performance.
- Checks an unlimited number of web-sites for updates and changes with a minimum of time and online-costs.
- Monitoring and analysis software for web sites and IP devices.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2014 at 8:46:41 UTC -