become an editor
the entire directory
only in Log_Analysis/Related_Utilities
Computers: Internet: Searching: Search Engines: Robots
- Intended to be used in conjunction with a Web server, such as Apache, to split the access log into daily or monthly logs.
- A utility to speed up the process of DNS lookups. Works well with Analog. Mac, Linux, Sun, and Irix.
- Package for processing web log files to get DNS and domain ownership information.
- A free ISAPI filter (DLL) which extends the log file format for IIS 3 (or PWS 1) web servers to include user agent and referrer information.
Geo IP Address Lookup
- Community project to geocode ip addresses. Offers a free database download, HTTP oriented API, source code, and an ip address discussion message board.
- A commercial real-time log monitor for Windows like the UNIX tail -f utility; It can capture and display OutputDebugString output as well.
- Turn an IIS log into an Apache log. While you can just configure IIS to log in Apache Common Log Format, this program will convert already extant logs.
IP to Country Database
- Database used in log-analysis to lookup country by IP address. It is available on subscription basis.
IP-Country mapping Database
- Commercial database to identify visitor's geographical location from IP address
- Provides a database with information about where an IP is allocated, i.e. which country.
- Open-source, non-commercial, Perl module to perform fast lookup of country codes from IP addresses.
IPLClient - Open Source IP to Geo Software
- This open source project is part of the IPLServer-IPLClient framework. Its purpose is to visualise IP addresses to a world map.
IPLServer - Open Source IP to Geo Software
- This open source project is part of the IPLServer-IPLClient framework. IPLServer uses a number of different techniques to come as close to the origin of the IP address as possible.
Log Analysis Bookmarklets
- Find the link to your site in a referring page with one click.
Logfilter: An Apache Log Filter
- Logfilter is a tool for performing ad-hoc filtering of apache website log files
- A set of programs to log Apache access and errors to a MySQL database using the piped log mechanism. Open Source.
- Merges and sorts HTTP log files in 'Common Log Format' from Web servers behind round-robin DNS. mergelog has been designed to easily process huge logs from highly stressed servers, and can manage gzipped files
- Apache module for logging to a database like MySQL or PostgreSQL. Open Source.
- Takes web server log entries and sends them to a database, originally designed for PostgreSQL. BSD Open Source License.
- Speed up webserver log analysis by performing all the DNS lookups completely multi-threaded with this utility. 20x faster than the normal (single-threaded) method. Works well with Analog. Win32. by AnalogX.
- Converts web server log files from IIS into NCSA format. Unline Microsoft's convlog, this handles referrers and user agens. Linux and Win32 versions, freeware with source code.
- A Win32 program that reads log files generated by IIS Web Servers and produces a cache file of DNS Reverse Lookups to convert the numeric IP addresses found in the log files.
- A program for log file management. This program imitates the logrotate and newsyslog programs found on Linux and FreeBSD respectively.
- Windows port of the UNIX 'tail -f' command, used to monitor log files of applications - e.g. Apache's error.log and access.log. or Tomcat,Resin log files. Shareware
Web Log Mixer
- A tool to merge web log files. Commercial.
- A dynamic database of IP to country assignment from all major registries updated regularly.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 1, 2014 at 1:47:29 UTC -