become an editor
the entire directory
only in Log_Analysis/Freeware_and_Open_Source
Freeware and Open Source
- A popular free tool. Includes full C source code. Pre-built executables are available for Windows and Mac.
- An open source log analyzer. Along with the usual web statistics of pages, hits, also shows busiest hours, a search engine breakout with keywords, robots, and broken links. Works with IIS or Apache using a Perl script, GNU GPL.
The Big Brother Log Analyzer (BBLA)
- A free open-source image based page tracker. Reporting generates W3C-compliant HTML and PNG images.
- Analyzes the referer log, detects and evaluates gateways, identifies keywords, and breaks down accesses per document and per referring domain. Written in Perl. [Open Source, GPL]
- Allows users on shared hosting plans (who may not have access to site logs) to create site logs. Freeware, but users need permissions for CGI, Perl and SSI.
- A fast logfile analyzer for web servers. It creates a statistics report in HTML and VRML format. Free for non-commercial use.
- A logfile analysis program by Jan Winkler.
- Open Source Log analysis system. Uses Java for some graphic displays.
- A modular logfile analyzer which is currently able to parse ftp-, webserver and squid logs. The generated output can be viewed by a webbrowser or a text editor; full template engine for customized output.
- Tracks your hits on their server. Free for non-commercial users. Uses counters, popular in europe.
- PHP/MySQL logging tool via counters. Open Source, GPL.
- A free web-statistics tool for your site. RCounter will help you to monitor your web site traffic, measure online behavior and profile visitors.
Realtracker Website Statistics
- A free tracking tool providing instant statistics about visitors. Can also be configured to allow visitors to leave their opinions about a web site. Interesting attempt at proxy IP tracking.
- Free analyzer for referrers. Written in PERL, this program recognizes many search engines (current list at the site) and organizes popular keywords used to get to your site. GPL.
- A free Open Source PHP application tracking the visits of Googlebot and many more robots to your site with full statistics in tables and graphs.
- Sherlog is not a statistics generator like Webalizer; instead, focuses on providing a view of visitors' routes on a website.
- A collection of free Perl scripts for analyzing web server logs (FTPWebLog, RefStats, BrowserCounter, AccountStats, CookieStats, FavIconTracker), and other web site support tasks (Usenet-Web, HTMLThumbnail, Bookmarker)
- An opensource web log analyzer written in ANSI C, available for Unix and Windows. Can perform path analysis and visualization using graphviz.
- Setiware log analyzer in Perl. Provides the basic statistics, ISP ready, good admin docs and pre-formatted html pages.
- A log file analysis program for NCSA web server logs, which produces up to twenty different graphical and tabular reports.
Freeware and Open Source
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2014 at 18:35:08 UTC -